Week 12: Rams @ Packers - GB WINS 36-28, moves to 9-3! HAPPY BYE WEEK!

FAH1223

18 hours ago, Joe said:

Lucas Patrick is going to be eaten alive by Aaron Donald...

I think Donald usually lines up at an end when rushing.  Maybe a few twists or stunts will put him on Patrick, but he's likely to get going against Turner and Newman.

Point is valid though, wherever he lines up against us, it is scary.

Paul Bretl -  Kevin King missed his 3rd straight practice. If he can’t go, the Packers are left with Stokes, Douglas, Sully, Yiadom, and SJC at CB on the 53.
On 3 other occasions this season (v. Chi, Wash, and AZ) these were the Packers CBs for the week.

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Paul Bretl -  Kevin King missed his 3rd straight practice. If he can’t go, the Packers are left with Stokes, Douglas, Sully, Yiadom, and SJC at CB on the 53.
On 3 other occasions this season (v. Chi, Wash, and AZ) these were the Packers CBs for the week.

Add another missed game to King's record...

As for Jones, I'm guessing the Packers really want him to play if able. Why else put him on the practice field and subject his knee to stress on the eve of a bye when he'd have the next 2 weeks off to rest?

46 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

As for Jones, I'm guessing the Packers really want him to play if able. Why else put him on the practice field and subject his knee to stress on the eve of a bye when he'd have the next 2 weeks off to rest?

Agreed. I hope he helps us win and doesnt suffer any further injury.

This is a big game. Wish our OL wasnt in the shape it is........

On 11/24/2021 at 5:17 PM, Joe said:

Lucas Patrick is going to be eaten alive by Aaron Donald...

Aaron Donald can eat almost every OL alive in the game today.  What LA does, which is smart, is they have him line up all over so he can terrorize all 5 of our OL one at a time.

4 hours ago, Leader said:

The guy is a glass doll .. reliability/ability to play over a period of time is essential.  What he heXX is wrong with him this time?  Never never ending.

5 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

The guy is a glass doll .. reliability/ability to play over a period of time is essential.  What he heXX is wrong with him this time?  Never never ending.

I definitely can't wait till he walks.  His time should have expired at the end of last year.

Now obviously Stokes has room for improvement too, but I'm much higher on his future than I ever was with King.  Him and JA next year I think will be the best corner tandem we had since the days of Evans and Newsome.