Week 12 General Discussion Thread

Blackstar12

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Now two rules in the Indy v TB game I absolutely loathe….

- Not allowed to hit QBs along the sidelines as they pretend like they will go out

- The Underthrow defensive pass interference call

Honestly, I'm more okay with that underthrow DPI than usual. DB had hands out and actively pushed. He wasn't even directly behind the WR originally, so he ran into him actively. It wasn't like the real bad ones where the WR stopped, the DB was already running at them, and just couldn't stop as fast and ran into them.

2 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

…they said that last year too.

Was their home/away split as bad last season?

I honestly don’t know 

Obviously they can catch fire like last season, but right now they are just two completely different teams depending on where they play. 

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Was their home/away split as bad last season?

I honestly don’t know 

Obviously they can catch fire like last season, but right now they are just two completely different teams depending on where they play. 

little crowd noise last year. This year very different. TB is a mentally weak football team. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Honestly, I'm more okay with that underthrow DPI than usual. DB had hands out and actively pushed. He wasn't even directly behind the WR originally, so he ran into him actively. It wasn't like the real bad ones where the WR stopped, the DB was already running at them, and just couldn't stop as fast and ran into them.

I just think it is ridiculous to expect a CB who is trying to either catch up or run stride for stride with a receiver AND make sure they have their heads back at the ball to somehow be able to stop on a dime when a QB under-throws it.

Even if the CB has his hands on the receiver or is hand fighting.