Week 12 General Discussion Thread

Blackstar12

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ever think its a talent issue and not a coaching one? 

It's easily both. DJ is DJ, Barkley doesn't do simple north-south runs and Solder can't block anymore to save his life.

But I can't see even the Greatest Show On Turf looking good with our staff.

Just now, Blackstar12 said:

How’s that not PI?

Early on there may have been some DPI but when the ball got there it was 2 receivers going for a jump ball

Wentz had to lead the receiver another 5-10 yards to the left to stay away from the coverage.

Bad call, bad throw, good defensive play. 

...On replay that's not DPI. Its hand fighting maybe initiated by the receiver.

8 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I think you get the Texans better if you understand they are a bible study front set up by the Saints to sell them salary cap space. The bad football is just secondary to the missions.

I really dont get why the constant religious talk when it comes to the Texans is allowed on this site. It would be one thing if it happened in a random thread, but you cant even mention a player from the Texans without someone who thinks they are clever (they arent) stating some Christianity joke. 

What would happen if one of us started doing that with Judaism? You would get bounced from this site in 10 seconds. Probably the same if you were like "look at the Rams and those damn Atheist!" 

Im all for trolling. And I like jokes. But literally any other protected group gets treated with kid-gloves. Christian bashing is held up on a pedestal. Its just weird to me. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1