Panthers RB Christian McCaffrey out for the year

AFlaccoSeagulls

8 hours ago, drew39k said:

In fantasy football, if you have concerns about McCaffreys health but are in position to take him, you absolutely take him and try and trade him to someone that doesn't have those concerns. Someone will most certainly be willing to give up more than what you would get if you just outright pass on him.

He didn't end up going until 9th in our draft, fairly confident no one was giving up a third round pick with that injury history.

38 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

He didn't end up going until 9th in our draft, fairly confident no one was giving up a third round pick with that injury history.

AWFUL process.. lucky on the results. He played in all 16 games in the three seasons prior to last year. And that was while handling 325+ touches in the two seasons after his rookie year. McCaffery going 9th is egregious lol.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, braylon said:

AWFUL process.. lucky on the results. He played in all 16 games in the three seasons prior to last year. And that was while handling 325+ touches in the two seasons after his rookie year. McCaffery going 9th is egregious lol.

And yet, it's the guy who took him 9th that ended up regretting it.

• Like 3

Fantasy is pure luck. I can't cope with it anymore. Drafted Henry, Hopkins, CEH, Woods 1-4. All crocked. $300 down the pan through lack of luck

That said, C-Mac also feel a bit in my draft. People have cottoned on to his general being made of biscuits thing

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Fantasy is pure luck. I can't cope with it anymore. Drafted Henry, Hopkins, CEH, Woods 1-4. All crocked. $300 down the pan through lack of luck

During the draft, I know full well this is going to impact my mental health for the next several months.

I traded Chubb, DK, and CEH for McCaffrey a few hours before the TNF game. Needless to say, my mental health on Sunday’s hasn’t been great.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

During the draft, I know full well this is going to impact my mental health for the next several months.

I traded Chubb, DK, and CEH for McCaffrey a few hours before the TNF game. Needless to say, my mental health on Sunday’s hasn’t been great.

Yikes lol. That's A LOT to give up.

• Like 2