Panthers RB Christian McCaffrey out for the year

AFlaccoSeagulls

21 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Seems like a hybrid HB/WR would be the best move. Bring in a thumper. Use CMC as a slot WR, 3rd down HB, and change of pace runner. 

15 minutes ago, squire12 said:

been on that train for a while.   CMC is too good a WR option to not shift there and save his body.   Just so much that he could offer paired with Hubbard in 2 back sets and flexed out vs a safety or LB

I’ve wanted to see kamara have a more even split at WR/RB for the exact same reason. 

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Seems like a hybrid HB/WR would be the best move. Bring in a thumper. Use CMC as a slot WR, 3rd down HB, and change of pace runner. 

Wouldn't be the worst idea. He could absolutely be a Deebo Samuel-type, use him as a chess piece and line him up everywhere.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I had the 4th pick in my fantasy draft this year and this is specifically why I took Elliott over McCaffrey

I think the better move would have been to select McCaffrey and trade him to someone for their first and third round picks.

7 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Why would anyone in their right mind do that?

In fantasy football, if you have concerns about McCaffreys health but are in position to take him, you absolutely take him and try and trade him to someone that doesn't have those concerns. Someone will most certainly be willing to give up more than what you would get if you just outright pass on him.