Week 12 MNF Seattle @ Washington GDT

Broncofan

MNF & Russ in 2022  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

2. 2. Where does Russell WIlson play in 2022?

• Seattle
    • Denver (pllllllease)
    • WFT (irony!)
    • Carolina
    • Pittsburgh
    • New York Giants (I'm just getting random now)
    • Other
  3. 3. Will Pete Carroll be coaching the Seahawks in 2022?

7 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

They were one of the worst in 2019 and then played a bunch of terrible offenses in 2020 and were still inconsistent. if nobody saw this as a red flag then I don't know what to tell em.

Speaking from numbers #4 defense and a talented front 4

would agree over rated though but # are #

Edited by Vladimir L

3 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

They were one of the worst in 2019 and then played a bunch of terrible offenses in 2020 and were still inconsistent. if nobody saw this as a red flag then I don't know what to tell em.

I think people were looking at the names/talent and the potential. I know I was - especially their DL. 

Edited by Matts4313

Everyone knows I'm one of Russell Wilson's biggest homers on this site, but the guy has to be injured still because there's no way he goes from pretty good to just...awful in the span of a few weeks. He's missing open receivers in his reads, and his throws are even worse.

Seattle is a clown show right now with no future. Sucks.

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I know nobody likes the person that mentions their fantasy team but I have to voice my frustration somewhere.

DK Metcalf getting me less than 3 points in matchup that I loss by less than 3 points. 1 catch, 13 yards. WTF man….🤬

There is nobody worth playing on the Seahawks offense in fantasy right now. I only played Lockett because my other WR's I can't play are:

• AJ Brown (IR)
  • DeAndre Hopkins (Injured / Bye)
  • AJ Green (Bye)
  • Kadarius Toney (injured)
  • Robert Woods (IR)
  • Tim Patrick (It's Tim Patrick...)

9 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Everyone knows I'm one of Russell Wilson's biggest homers on this site, but the guy has to be injured still because there's no way he goes from pretty good to just...awful in the span of a few weeks. He's missing open receivers in his reads, and his throws are even worse.

Seattle is a clown show right now with no future. Sucks.

Nah, Russell Wilson is cooked. Done being a premier QB in the NFL, and it's just going to take some time before the media accepts it as well.

Seattle would do well for themselves to ship him out during the upcoming offseason for as much return as possible, and rebuilding.

53 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Nah, Russell Wilson is cooked. Done being a premier QB in the NFL, and it's just going to take some time before the media accepts it as well.

Seattle would do well for themselves to ship him out during the upcoming offseason for as much return as possible, and rebuilding.

It sure does look like he's cooked, but even before he got hurt the offense was abysmal which wasn't on him. It's going to be so interesting seeing what Seattle does because honestly there's no way Wilson, Carroll or Schneider should be back next year. And if that happens, I don't see why Bobby Wagner would either.