Week 13 GDT: WFT (5-6) at Raiders (6-5)

NYRaider

Winner  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders
    • WFT

27 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Tired of Raider fans blaming the refs. There are bad calls on both sides. That ball hit Zay Jones in the hands. Problem isn't the refs, it's the teams for having such terrible talents on the field in big moments. 

We have the worst luck. This is a different game with Waller.

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I don't think so at all. Dude didn't look very good at all imo. He was dinking and dunking like made and should have had like 3 picks, one for a pick 6. He's lucky our O was so brutal because that should have been an L for WFT.

it was a defensive battle. He drove down when it counted. 

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

For sure but he's still a difference maker.

Waller is a great player but he has been extremely inconsistent and banged up all year. Watching him on the sidelines, his energy looks off, reminds me of Trent Brown. I think signing with Klutch Sports and Gruden getting fired is weighing on him.

38 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I don't think so at all. Dude didn't look very good at all imo. He was dinking and dunking like made and should have had like 3 picks, one for a pick 6. He's lucky our O was so brutal because that should have been an L for WFT.

He’s dinking and dunking because that’s Turners scheme. We rarely take deep shots no matter who’s playing QB in this offense. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

He's alright. WFT dominated us up front all game on both sides of the ball. He's not bad, but your offense would look a lot better with a more talented qb.

You'll find that this sentiment is shared by quite a few of us in the WFT forum. We'd love a more talented QB, but alas there doesn't seem to be a surefire bluechip one we'd be able to grab next draft. So we might be rolling with Heinicke for next year.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Idk what your point is. WFT is definitely a more talented team, but Heinecke isn't good. That's not being salty, it's just reality. 

Disagree. I think he's a good QB. Is he a great one? No. But he's good and has an "It" factor that some QBs lack. I just wish he had a bit more experience and a much stronger arm. But the guy has played pretty well for us since he's been starting.