Week 13 GDT: WFT (5-6) at Raiders (6-5)

NYRaider

Winner  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders
    • WFT

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Hope y'all lose every game tbh, Snyder is a POS.

I hope you car breaks down on the way to work tomorrow because carbon emissions are killing this planet.

Yeah, what you said sounds stupid too. (Snyder definitely needs to be forced to sell, though)

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I hope you car breaks down on the way to work tomorrow because carbon emissions are killing this planet.

Yeah, what you said sounds stupid too. (Snyder definitely needs to be forced to sell, though)

Your owner is a serial predator 

Entertaining game for sure. Not sure how fans are blaming Carr again--he is played great. Jacobs also had a great game. I wish Moreau came up with one of those two touch catches today--preferably the touchdown. Zay Jones is just so bad at the catch point deep.

Defensively, Abram had a nice game--he has put together a nice season in the box. Perryman also had a nice game. I slander him a bit, but he is such a reliable tackler. Interesting to see Deablo get some snaps. The dropped interception was the game-killer.

Tough loss.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

Entertaining game for sure. Not sure how fans are blaming Carr again--he is played great. Jacobs also had a great game. I wish Moreau came up with one of those two touch catches today--preferably the touchdown. Zay Jones is just so bad at the catch point deep.

Defensively, Abram had a nice game--he has put together a nice season in the box. Perryman also had a nice game. I slander him a bit, but he is such a reliable tackler. Interesting to see Deablo get some snaps. The dropped interception was the game-killer.

Tough loss.

Unless Moreau had inspector gadget arms to go over the defender I don’t know how he supposed to get that TD.  Carr played great ? I mean in the 2nd he played better than the 1st half.
Zay should not be getting deep targets he’s a Possession WR at this point  

Edited by SimonGruber

21 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Unless Moreau had inspector gadget arms to go over the defender I don’t know how he supposed to get that TD.  Carr played great ? I mean in the 2nd he played better than the 1st half.

I don't disagree, but he's about all we have to go deep with Desean taking like 5 plays off for every play he's in. 

We're running a skeleton crew offense these days. Backup G's, backup RT, backup FB, backup quality RBs, backup TE (though he's decent), practice squad caliber WRs outside of Renfrow....

It sucks. 

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

and your teams “player at the time” crashed and burned a girl and her dog alive. Guess I should hope you guys lose every game from here on out...

He's a moron. It's best to ignore what he says like the rest of us tend to do.

Best of luck to you guys the rest of the way. You're getting hot at the right time.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

You're *not understanding my point. There were multiple plays that if things go the Raiders way, people are saying Carr had a great game. But, because they didn't, people say it's Carr's fault.

Also, I don't think we're talking about the same Moreau play. I'm thinking of the one that was knocked away by the linebacker. I think that was a close enough play that it could of gone the other way.

Regarding Jones, that's the absolute definition of damned if you do, damned if you don't. If Carr throws it elsewhere, people say he should of thrown it deep. If he throws it deep, people say he shouldn't throw it to that player.

Edited by Rich7sena
  • Like 4