Week 13 GDT: WFT (5-6) at Raiders (6-5)

NYRaider

Winner  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders
    • WFT

7 hours ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Would love to snag Williams from a division rival. The only thing holding him back from the elite tier is injuries and target share. 

If whoever is in charge wants to roll with Carr another kinda outside the box thing is Take a flier on say OJ Howard and still sign another WR and play Waller like Gesicki flexed out or in the slot 

37 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

If whoever is in charge wants to roll with Carr another kinda outside the box thing is Take a flier on say OJ Howard and still sign another WR and play Waller like Gesicki flexed out or in the slot 

We should be doing that now with Moreau and waller. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

I forgot to mention this on Sunday because of how pissed off I was but I have no problem with divine Diablo and Denzel Perryman for the rest of the season(and next year). 

I'm still waiting for Littleton to rebound under Gus Bradley like I was told all offseason. 

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I'm still waiting for Littleton to rebound under Gus Bradley like I was told all offseason. 

I have literally never liked Littleton even when he was on the Rams and everybody was making it seem like he was a big deal. 

I don't like linebackers that don't wanna tackle no matter how well they do in coverage

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

I have literally never liked Littleton even when he was on the Rams and everybody was making it seem like he was a big deal. 

I don't like linebackers that don't wanna tackle no matter how well they do in coverage

We were starving for LB and he's still an astronomical improvement over Whitehead. But a disappointment for sure.

2 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

We were starving for LB and he's still an astronomical improvement over Whitehead. But a disappointment for sure.

Yup wish we could just draft one instead getting everyone’s sloppy seconds 

hearing deablo say his first preseason game was garbage but he was glad they didn’t give up on him made me think about tanner muse wondering what really happened. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Yup wish we could just draft one instead getting everyone’s sloppy seconds 

hearing deablo say his first preseason game was garbage but he was glad they didn’t give up on him made me think about tanner muse wondering what really happened. 

I think we can nab a good LB in the draft. I think Deablo can be something. He was good in college and he can really run.