Week 13 GDT: WFT (5-6) at Raiders (6-5)

NYRaider

Winner  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders
    • WFT

41 minutes ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

What are some weaknesses they have that we can exploit?

Offense doesn't score much. They're even worse than the Raiders in the RZ. They turn it over quite a bit too.

Problem is our defense is bad in the RZ and we don't get ints. We have 4 on the year, with 3 coming in one game. So it's up to Ngakoue to force some fumbles i guess.

Edited by oakdb36

41 minutes ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

What are some weaknesses they have that we can exploit?

They are a pass funnel team. JDR remembers what Manusky and his Defense did that night just getting physical and sitting on the Raiders passing game. Obviously downing isn’t here and Manusky  isn’t in Washington. Still get flashbacks tho lol

1 hour ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

The Raiders had 10 days to get ready, WFT has 6 days and has to travel to LV. Big advantage for the Raiders.

The Raiders got the doors blown off them when they came off their bye I’m not going to say the extra time is an advantage. 

Ron Rivera is a fantastic coach and has this team playing much better than their talent. This is going to be a fight because they can still make playoffs just like the Raiders. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chali21 said:

The Raiders got the doors blown off them when they came off their bye I’m not going to say the extra time is an advantage. 

Ron Rivera is a fantastic coach and has this team playing much better than their talent. This is going to be a fight because they can still make playoffs just like the Raiders. 

I think this is one of the most important games of the year. The Raiders have a habit of having a let down after a big win. Then need to start being consistent with the level of play if they want to be a playoff team.

dont know what to make of these guys. We can win by two scores or lose by two scores. Not to confident if im being honest. The extra days to prepare SHOULD help, especially with Waller being banged up. Hopefully, DJAX and Carr build on last Thursday, it will go a long way in making this offense what it should be. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

dont know what to make of these guys. We can win by two scores or lose by two scores. Not to confident if im being honest. The extra days to prepare SHOULD help, especially with Waller being banged up. Hopefully, DJAX and Carr build on last Thursday, it will go a long way in making this offense what it should be. 

As much as I like the defense, Crosby and Ngakoue need to really get pressure and smoke this WFT OL. That will be the difference. They are getting pressure, but they need to get some strip sacks.

• Like 1

Crazy how pivotal each game becomes as the end of the season gets closer.  11 games in and we're a game out of a WC spot.  Just need to handle business the next 2 weeks and all of sudden we control our own destiny.  Again, just crazy. 

We were 5-2 and now 6-5.  What a difference a month can make.  If we get to the playoffs I'm holding onto DC for dear life, because no one would be able to argue that it was his leadership that got us there.  Most teams would implode after losing their HC and #1 WR the way we lost them.

• Like 3