Week 13 GDT: WFT (5-6) at Raiders (6-5)

NYRaider

Winner  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders
    • WFT

56 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Simply put, if your average 3rd down distance is 9.2 yards, not a chance you will get to 50%. Youd be lucky at 30%

He's not at 50% on shorter 3rd downs (6 or under) either. And it's a drop off from last year.

7 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Low key.... this team kind of sucks in Vegas ironically. Has been no home field advantage thus far. 

its not the crowd, i know theres more opposing fans, but it still gets loud. i been to 3 games in Vegas, it aint on the fans. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Low key.... this team kind of sucks in Vegas ironically. Has been no home field advantage thus far. 

I'd assume that we perform better on the road because we're away from all of the distractions that come with being a young millionaire in Vegas.

Even last year when everything was closed due to COVID we were 2-6 at home and 6-2 on the road, so I don’t know if we could use the Vegas distractions as an advantage… This year, maybe.

Overall since moving to Vegas it’s 5-9 at home and 9-4 on the road. Surprisingly strong road record regardless.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

I really doubt most QBs are over 50% of 3rd and 4+, thats all I am saying. 

100% agreed he needs to improve on 3rd down though. 

Probably but most QBs are over 40.9% (that's Carr this season) on 3rd and 6 or under. Carr was at 62.5% in 19 and 53.8% in 20. His % on 3rd and 6+ is the same as last year (34%) so it's not an issue.

47 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Probably but most QBs are over 40.9% (that's Carr this season) on 3rd and 6 or under. Carr was at 62.5% in 19 and 53.8% in 20. His % on 3rd and 6+ is the same as last year (34%) so it's not an issue.

Is that when passing or as a team? Honestly curious and just wondering. 
I feel like on 3rd and short if we run we never get it, and if we throw its still iffy. 
Again i agree we are bad on 3rd and short, and need to improve. 

8 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Is that when passing or as a team? Honestly curious and just wondering. 
I feel like on 3rd and short if we run we never get it, and if we throw its still iffy. 
Again i agree we are bad on 3rd and short, and need to improve. 

It's only when passing (and not counting the 3 times he has been sacked). You're right, we're also terrible running it on 3rd and short (don't remember the % but it's awful).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

It's only when passing (and not counting the 3 times he has been sacked). You're right, we're also terrible running it on 3rd and short (don't remember the % but it's awful).

unreal thanks. Love seeing those specific stats. Do you have a site that tracks that stuff? Is it free?

Their secondary is awful. Raiders with Jackson should be able to take advantage of that all game. The rest advantage the Raiders have is huge especially at this time of the year. But the Raiders have shown they can’t be trusted. A game they should win but we seen them lose this type of game over and over 

If Carr plays well the Raiders win if he doesn’t they don’t win it’s just that simple 

• Like 1