The Championship Week Thread! (Because I forgot, and the Coaching Carousel consumed me)

MikeT14

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Can't believe we're about to get a two loss Bama team in the playoffs now. So weak

If a 2 loss Bama gets in, I'll be pissed. They lose, Notre Dame is in. 

I mean, if Michigan and Cincy both win, that's the 2 vs 3 matchup, with a Bama loss today. Do we really need to see Georgia-Alabama b2b games?

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

If a 2 loss Bama gets in, I'll be pissed. They lose, Notre Dame is in. 

I mean, if Michigan and Cincy both win, that's the 2 vs 3 matchup, with a Bama loss today. Do we really need to see Georgia-Alabama b2b games?

Nah, Bama will move to 3 and they'll play Michigan. I just really think the committee doesn't want to see a "coachless" ND team that isn't a conference champ. I'm probably wrong but that's just how I'm thinking it goes

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Nah, Bama will move to 3 and they'll play Michigan. I just really think the committee doesn't want to see a coachless ND team that isn't a conference champ. I'm probably wrong but that's just how I'm thinking it goes

Barta already said the Kelly departure doesn't matter IRT Notre Dame because their staff practically remained intact. 

If Bama loses, and UC wins, there's 0% chance, or any merit to it, of Alabama remaining at #3. None. 

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Barta already said the Kelly departure doesn't matter IRT Notre Dame because their staff practically remained intact. 

If Bama loses, and UC wins, there's 0% chance, or any merit to it, of Alabama remaining at #3. None. 

I'm shocked they said that and was unaware. I just really don't want to see a 2 loss Bama team in and maybe it's me being pessimistic but I'm hoping it happens.