Buccaneers WR Antonio Brown and S Mike Edwards suspended 3 games for COVID violations

RaidersAreOne

19 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

The number of people comparing these two situations on social media simply astounds me. Collective IQ out there cannot be this low, but I'm seeing that it is.

Both situations are an attempt to deceive the league and the media.

Exactly the same in my eyes.

43 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Rodgers didn't lie to the league. Everyone in the league and on the team knew his vaccination status and he followed the unvaccinated player protocol. These aren't remotely similar situations.

And everyone by now knows my feelings on Rodgers and his antics, but I'll still call this out because it's wildly off base.

Except he didn't.

Edited by Dan33185
spelling

Just now, Dan33185 said:

Expect he didn't.

yes he did you joker lol

The league gave him a wristslap for showing up to pressers w/o a mask like every other player. They did a deep-dive into all the data to ensure he had been following the protocol and that was the only issue discovered.

Please join the rest of us in reality.

Just now, incognito_man said:

yes he did you joker lol

The league gave him a wristslap for showing up to pressers w/o a mask like every other player. They did a deep-dive into all the data to ensure he had been following the protocol and that was the only issue discovered.

So we agree, he didn't follow protocol for unvaccinated players.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

yes he did you joker lol

Didn't you hear he attempted to deceive the media??!! 

He should be in prison for life and have all of his assets confiscated. 

• Like 2

It appears as if Rodgers only mislead the media, which nobody gives two ****s about tbh. However, I'm not aware of Rodgers being disciplined for repeatedly violating COVID protocols within the team facility and on/off the field during games. Furthermore, I'm not aware of the Packers being disciplined since they knew he wasn't vaccinated and allowed him to repeatedly violate protocols.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

no, we don't agree. Because you're trying to make a stupid point.

Either you don't understand what the words you are typing mean, or you are a troll. I'd put my money on the latter. Troll away I guess, if it helps you, I won't be feeding in to it though.