Buccaneers WR Antonio Brown and S Mike Edwards suspended 3 games for COVID violations

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

Or he takes his suspension while he’s injured and doesn’t run the risk of a suspension going into the playoffs.

So you just go on letting everyone assume what we do? I mean you'd like the NFL's investigation included getting a vaccine report from the doctor. Was he not able to supply it?

Overall, this won’t make too much difference to the Bucs. Brown was injured anyway, but Edwards being suspended probably hurts more anyway given the injuries in the secondary.

I look forward to the NFL’s investigation into the vaccine status of the other 31 team’s players.

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

So you just go on letting everyone assume what we do? I mean you'd like the NFL's investigation included getting a vaccine report from the doctor. Was he not able to supply it?

What difference does it make to AB what we think? Have a look at the first thread on this and you’ll see a lot of people have a fairly entrenched view of him. Given some of the stuff he’s done/ alleged to have done, I can’t see whether he’s “guilty” of this or not having any effect on people’s perceptions.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Rodgers didn't lie to the league. Everyone in the league and on the team knew his vaccination status and he followed the unvaccinated player protocol. These aren't remotely similar situations.

And everyone by now knows my feelings on Rodgers and his antics, but I'll still call this out because it's wildly off base.

But he did "[violate] jointly developed and administered NFL-NFLPA COVID-19 protocols" and then didn't even get a slap on the wrist for it.

The actions that Brown/Edwards and Rodgers did are different, I fully agree. But they all violated protocols.