TACT XXI: Dak got paid, HT got laid, thank God for the Micah trade!

Matts4313

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Hurry might be the most obedient dog ever. That dog obeys commands on an unstable basis, Thats a freak dog, you should be proud. And maybe a little worried that you might get attacked,

I think she's got some okay foundations...she's not as proficient with some of her commands as I'd like, but that's partially my fault. 

We're going to work on doing some obedience and rally work once she gets back. Herding too, obviously.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

I would so burn DFW airport and American Airlines to the ground right now if not for jail and/or death sentence. **** this place and that airline into the sun. 

Sounds like a fun time.

Good morning Cowboys' fans!

Here to see if any of you fine football people would be interested in joining a 20 team simulation league. I'm bringing this here because the team has a foundation that should interest most Cowboys' fans.

QB: Dak Prescott (DAL)
RB: Ezekiel Elliott (DAL), ???
FB: ???
TE: ???
WR: ???, ???, ???
OT: ???, ???
OG: ???, ???
C; ???
DE: ???, ???
NT: Fletcher Cox (PHI)
OLB: Demario Davis (NO), Matt Judon (NE)
ILB: ???, ???
CB: Jalen Ramsey (LAR), ???
SS: Jordan Poyer (BUF)
FS: Marcus A. Williams (BAL)
K: ???
P: ???
HC: ???
OC: ???
DC: ???
STC: ???
PS: ???, ???, ???, ???, ???*

One of our owners had to abruptly step down, the draft has started, so we're looking for a replacement.

Summary: the Nacho Simulation Football League is a 20 team simulation league where a season of 16 games is simulated and posted on YouTube (and into a google.doc, if that's easier). The owner gets to decide who to draft, keep (via use of keeper tags), trade and start, and can modify his/her team's Coaching Philosophy to further tailor their gameplan to the personnel on their roster. Only eight teams make the playoffs, and only one can call themselves champion of the Taco Bowl.

If you enjoy drafting, trading, building and watching your squad compete against the rest of the league, this place is for you. If you'd like more information, let me know.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, D82 said:

Permanent now...

Not permanent, but indefinite.  I haven't decided on the length.  At least two months.  Matts was banned last month for insults, inappropriate comments, and trolling.   He returned from his ban today and immediately went and started trolling again.     

Let's drop the discussion on forum administration and banned members.   We do not debate or discuss forum administration on the forum.  If you have questions or comments about warnings, bans, rule violations, or any other forum administration issues, you may PM me.   Thank you. 

Well two months basically puts it right before the start of the season.

I wonder if peeps just don't read between the lines with Matts posts? That's not towards webby btw, but rather what I would have to assume the folks that reported or report him. I don't know, maybe I'm just biased because he's a DC fan. But I see right thru is sarcasm or whatever word you want to use. Maybe trolling is the right word *Shrug*.