2022 Prospect General Discussion Thread

Jeezla

3 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I just came across them on youtube and am checking their site out and it looks like a lot of individual prospect scouting reports. Looks good to me, but kinda familiar writing and I can't quite put my finger on who it reminds me of.

I was just trolling I am not sure but yeah they have a lot of good stuff. @RedGold introduced me to them.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Danger said:

Who are some guys you expect to rise up the boards or are just underappreciated right now?

TE Jalen  Wydermeyer
EDGE Boye Mafe
LB Chad Muma

Those are the guys I'm looking at right now.

Agree.

Also Travon Walker is an obvious one I think many have talked about.

Channing Tindall is another speaking of linebackers. Great speed and I expect him to test very well.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

I was just trolling I am not sure but yeah they have a lot of good stuff. @RedGold introduced me to them.

Risendraft is. Calhouns main site.  Older ff guy that got annoyed with most of FF new posters

Good site to check,  but as always use your own skills 

Should note:  I respect the hell out of him. I think he has a ton of inside compared to us regs 

Edited by RedGold
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Agree.

Channing Tindall is another speaking of linebackers. Great speed and I expect him to test very well.

Tindall will run like the wind, his lack of production his other 3 seasons concerns me though even playing for a big school 

8 minutes ago, Jraider91 said:

Tindall will run like the wind, his lack of production his other 3 seasons concerns me though even playing for a big school 

He doesn’t have the instincts of a Nakobe Dean especially in pass coverage but some team will love the tools and hope they can mold the ball of clay taking him earlier than some might think. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Danger said:

Who are some guys you expect to rise up the boards or are just underappreciated right now?

TE Jalen  Wydermeyer
EDGE Boye Mafe
LB Chad Muma

DL Josh Paschal Kentucky - If you haven't watched him, watch him. Needs some polishing (slow off the ball, hand usage, pass rush plans/moves), but his traits jump off the screen. He's explosive out of his stance, he has very heavy hands, and he has impressive body control and balance for a big man. Looks like a guy who could be a very disruptive 5T, SDE, or 3T (if he adds some weight and retains his explosion).

DL Travon Walker UGA - He's not falling to the second. He's another guy who needs polishing, but his traits are freakish.

WR George Pickens UGA - Crazy to me that I've seen him in the late second to third round ranges. Fast, fluid, long, smooth route runner, and exceptional body control.

QB Jack Coan Notre Dame - A lot of places have him as a UDFA. I like him a lot on Day 3. Perfect backup QB. Might even have starter upside.

WR Drake London USC - If this guy falls to the second round, there are a lot of stupid NFL teams.

11 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Agree.

I didn't like Channing Tindall when I did my initial review of him. Quay Walker and Nakobe Dean stood out. Dean is obviously the cleanest evaluation because of his tremendous instincts. Quay is still growing in that regard, but his rare athletic traits in all phases jumped off the screen. As did the flashes of instincts. Tindall is fast as hell. Could certainly be a special teams demon. But his instincts looked poor to me, and he didn't look to have the coverage upside that Quay does because he's much more tightly wound.

8 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I didn't like Channing Tindall when I did my initial review of him. Quay Walker and Nakobe Dean stood out. Dean is obviously the cleanest evaluation because of his tremendous instincts. Quay is still growing in that regard, but his rare athletic traits in all phases jumped off the screen. As did the flashes of instincts. Tindall is fast as hell. Could certainly be a special teams demon. But his instincts looked poor to me, and he didn't look to have the coverage upside that Quay does because he's much more tightly wound.

Tindall flashes so brightly, but he is so raw in terms of reads and consistency. You guys nailed his flaws. However, those flashes are real. He makes 3-4 WOW plays every time I watch UGA. Obviously at LB, consistency over flashes all day long, but Tindall can be developed.

Nakobe is the truth! Shocked he isn’t everyone’s LB1. I think Lloyd is a little overrated as a LB, even though I expect him to be a solid pro. 

7 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I just think a team is going to jump on Tindall earlier than people think. Love Quay and agree with your assessment.

19 hours ago, ViolenceIsYourFriend said:

Boy idk. I’d be shocked if that were the case. And I like Dotson…just think he’s behind the top 4 of Williams/Wilson/Burks/Olave.

Olave is kinda overrated IMO.

Jameson Williams is gonna fall with the injury.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2022 at 2:45 PM, Danger said:

TE Jalen  Wydermeyer
EDGE Boye Mafe
LB Chad Muma

SMU WR Danny Gray should look good in Senior Bowl practices. Speed guys usually kill it in 1 on 1's. I don't even see Gray really ranked right now, but could see him moving up to the late 3rd once he's done showing off his wheels. People might think he's another Mooney.