Week 15 Overreaction Thread "Tyler Huntley is still better than Lamar Jackson"

Broncofan

I just took that title from Week 14's thread, so don't @ me lol.  I know there's another thread on Huntley alone.

My hot take:

-Saints allowed 0 pts with Dennis Allen as HC.

Clearly Sean Payton is the reason why NO loses games.   Dennis Allen coached teams have never give up a point in NO, and thus can't be defeated.

Edited by Broncofan

If you put a test audience in front of every Ravens game, but cut out the last five minutes of the games and asked them to vote on what the Ravens record would be...they'd probably only vote on a few wins

Harbaugh might deserve to be in the coach of the year conversation for all their injuries and that team being 8-6 right now.

22 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

If you put a test audience in front of every Ravens game, but cut out the last five minutes of the games and asked them to vote on what the Ravens record would be...they'd probably only vote on a few wins

Harbaugh might deserve to be in the coach of the year conversation for all their injuries and that team being 8-6 right now.

Who should be over him tbh? Belichick?