Covid Bowl 2021 II: Philadelphia Eagles (6-7) at Washington Football Team GDT - Starts 7 PM ET

Broncofan

Pick the winner!  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Philly
    • WFT
    • OMG I can't believe we have Tuesday Football - the fans!
    • OMG I can't believe how bad the Week 15 SNF/MNF games have been, and we get more? Everyone loses!

At this point I really just want everyone to have fun now.    The SNF/MNF games are crushing my will to watch games at this point.  And I love to watch every game. 

(And yes, the ironic part will be by the 3rd week of February I'll miss watching games like most of us will)

Edited by Broncofan

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Wait are both the games on tonight at the same time?

Well I don't know if the viewers could handle 7 hours of what went down yesterday, that's for sure.

This isn't exactly a great start... good thing that NFL delayed the game for 2 more days....

47 minutes ago, e16bball said:

So far, the greatest benefit WFT has gotten out of the delay is that it’s ensured that Jalen Hurts will be good to play for Philly. 

We’ll find out pretty shortly whether Washington will have an actual QB. 

Hurts was playing regardless. But I think most fans would agree that Hurts or Minshew starting doesn't really change much. In fact some would feel more confident with Minshew starting.

18 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Hurts was playing regardless. But I think most fans would agree that Hurts or Minshew starting doesn't really change much. In fact some would feel more confident with Minshew starting.

I’m much more confident with Minshew not starting. 

EDIT: Not that any of it matters now, with neither of our QBs able to get cleared. Don’t see Garrett Gilbert being the guy to beat...well...anyone. 

Edited by e16bball

23 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

What? Does Jalen Hurts only play well against the Saints? Why is everyone down on him

3 minutes ago, Fray32 said:

What? Does Jalen Hurts only play well against the Saints? Why is everyone down on him

Just those getting caught up with Minshew Mania. You know because the Jets Defense is top notch. Hurts would of sucked had he started in their minds, no doubt. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Just now, Fray32 said:

There is a large debate behind this that has been going on for a while, but Hurts is extremely limited as a passer and really struggles at processing fast enough. He is a talented runner and definitely adds value to the offense with his legs, but his ability to throw the ball has put our offense on training wheels and we are forced to run what is essentially a college offense. He doesn't have the arm talent to be a slow processor so he often misses guys who are open by underthrowing them or by being really late and letting DB's catch up. He also doesn't throw over the middle of the field at all and rarely uses the left side. His passing charts are always like 70%+ of throws going to the right side of the field.

But Minshew isn't exactly a good QB either, and Hurts legs give him way more potential even if Minshew is a better decision maker/more accurate thrower.

• Like 1