Covid Bowl 2021 II: Philadelphia Eagles (6-7) at Washington Football Team GDT - Starts 7 PM ET

Broncofan

Pick the winner!  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Philly
    • WFT
    • OMG I can't believe we have Tuesday Football - the fans!
    • OMG I can't believe how bad the Week 15 SNF/MNF games have been, and we get more? Everyone loses!

34 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Was this the Jalen Hurts game that wins over the doubters?

I hope not. 

He looked great tonight, but he did most of his work against a defense missing its top 3 CBs and its best S. We were working with a secondary featuring Danny Johnson, Daryl Roberts, and Corn Elder as the only CBs, and PS safety Jeremy Reaves next to by far our worst starting DB in Bobby McCain. 

They tried to play zone to protect the scrub DBs, and they got absolutely eaten up. I’ll be interested to see what happens in a couple weeks if we can get Jackson, Fuller, and Curl all back out there for Round 2. Those guys have played much better as a group of late since struggling horrifically early on. 

3 hours ago, FinSting said:

Nope, just visit our forum. Let everyone keep doubting him, I like it. 

Eagles have the #1 Rushing offense in the league and quietly a Top 10 Defense. Go figure that 💩 out after Sirianni completely and utterly abandoned the run game for almost a most earlier in the year. 🤷‍♂️

That formula has proven you can win in the NFL. If it wasn't for the 4 TO debacle vs the Giants, a different conversion might be going on about their 5 gm win streak. Is what it is though. 

Can't choke again in 5 days.

Edited by Nabbs4u

11 hours ago, FinSting said:

No.

That said, I'd legit say it's been his best game of the season. Definitely one of the few games he's had that actually didn't make me want to nitpick. Even still though, with his arm strength, he needs to get quicker at processing the field. 

Ball placement, field processing, arm strength. 2 of those 3 things can be improved on.