LA Rams: General Thread

MDY10

3 hours ago, RTTRUTH said:

Hope y’all don’t mind outsider questions. Who is going to win your starting 2 safety spots? Bit of an odd situation with some higher draft choices (which you haven’t had lots of) still being question marks.

Is it Rapp/Fuller? Or can Nick Scott actually steal a role?

Like Leo said above Fuller and Scott look to be the main two but Taylor Rapp isn't far behind. Fuller has dealt with injuries in his career while Rapp and Scott are both free agents after this season. Rams have a history of not paying Safeties money so we drafted Russ Yeast and Quinten Lake(who's on the pup) and both of them could work their way in later in the season.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

I don’t know if he’s necessarily a big need for the Rams.. but I REALLY want him back. I think he actually had a big impact in the locker room. People still think he’s a diva but imo he’s matured a lot since his giants days. Plus, it’s cool having someone of his magnitude of popularity around.. he also balled out for us and I expect him to be even better once he’s back

30 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

And done

Love it. Haven’t seen numbers yet but I assume they created some room. Including the Higbee deal, I wonder if they’re planning something. Only one more year without a first rounder. It’s about time to get rid of more lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDY10 said:

Love it. Haven’t seen numbers yet but I assume they created some room. Including the Higbee deal, I wonder if they’re planning something. Only one more year without a first rounder. It’s about time to get rid of more lol 

Yeah rumor is added two years to lower this years cap but we'll see. Either way he's the vet on the OL and definitely deserves it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I have to say that I wouldn't be upset if the Rams gave the Browns a call and asked what the price on Kareem Hunt is.

I wouldn’t hate that at all. Cam didn’t get many opportunities but looked terrible when he did. That includes in pass pro too. I’m starting to worry that everyone was right.. that Achilles may have changed him forever. Never been a fan of Henderson as a number 1 back. I was excited about Kyren but it seems he’s going to be hurt non stop and can’t be trusted

53 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Little worried it could have to do with staffords elbow

Yeah. But it also could just be we wanted whatever advantage we had over 49ers. I do believe if his elbow is that big of a deal the would have been more proactive than just hope he gets released. Obviously they wouldn't trade him to us but we could have gotten a better QB2. 

Edited by LeotheLion