LA Rams: General Thread

MDY10

3 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I need NFL back already! Let's get this board engaged a little.

Breakout Player: Terrell Lewis 

ROTY: Derion Kendrick 

Surprise Cut: John Wolford

Team MVP: Cam Akers

I think you nailed 3 of my 4. I'll take Durant for the ROTY. 

Lewis is such a stud, he just needs to stay healthy. If we somehow get 17 out of him, he's going to be a problem.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, JonStark said:

I think you nailed 3 of my 4. I'll take Durant for the ROTY. 

Lewis is such a stud, he just needs to stay healthy. If we somehow get 17 out of him, he's going to be a problem.

They haven't brought in a vet (yet) opposite Floyd so it's him vs Justin Hollins for the starting gig. If he can't win it this year, it probably isn't happening for him. If he's healthy, I think he can do it.

18 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I need NFL back already! Let's get this board engaged a little.

Breakout Player: Terrell Lewis 

ROTY: Derion Kendrick 

Surprise Cut: John Wolford

Team MVP: Cam Akers

BP: Chris Garrett

ROTY: Logan Bruss - it's tough for me to see many rookies getting reps. I like Kendrick but I think if he is getting meaningful snaps something likely went wrong.

Cut: Tough one here, I think if I was picking who would be a surprise I'd say Tutu. I don't think he is a lock to be on the team, especially if we keep Powell.

MVP: Kupp

39 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

A lot of us were hoping he stepped up this season. This isn't the way to do that. Dumb choices.

Such a shame. Was hoping to see him carve out a starting role by mid season. Thankfully, we should be fine if Gaines and Ashawn keep playing at elite levels. 

3 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Such a shame. Was hoping to see him carve out a starting role by mid season. Thankfully, we should be fine if Gaines and Ashawn keep playing at elite levels. 

I couldn't ever see starting just yet for him. Gaines and Robinson are a great #2 and 3 along the DL. But he could have been a key backup/rotation guy for sure like Gaines was the previous couple of years.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hope y’all don’t mind outsider questions. Who is going to win your starting 2 safety spots? Bit of an odd situation with some higher draft choices (which you haven’t had lots of) still being question marks.

Is it Rapp/Fuller? Or can Nick Scott actually steal a role?

6 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Hope y’all don’t mind outsider questions. Who is going to win your starting 2 safety spots? Bit of an odd situation with some higher draft choices (which you haven’t had lots of) still being question marks.

Is it Rapp/Fuller? Or can Nick Scott actually steal a role?

My guess is we'll run a lot of 3 safety sets but I'd guess the starting 2 would be Fuller/Scott. 

• Like 1