LA Rams: General Thread

MDY10

1 hour ago, NVRamsFan said:

We haven't exactly had the best luck with undersize EDGE guys who bombed out of the Dan Quinn system in the past, but hey, worth a shot.  Even as a situational guy,  Realistically, we need Gaines to get home more often (though in his defense there were some blatant holds on him by Atlanta's interior OL that went uncalled last week).

• Like 1

On 9/11/2022 at 8:46 AM, MDY10 said:

Little worried it could have to do with staffords elbow

I think it may also have to do with Jimmy's mind and McVay picking it to see what successful kinks and quirks Shanny has put in the playbook since the last time they worked together.

• Like 1

jordan fuller quietly moved into saftey#3.
and it looks like nobody seems to care.

harris got cut after one year, garrett too.
bobby evans, cam akers, tutu atwell, gerald everett, taylor rapp, david long; terrell burgess.
a bunch of second and third round picks who all were not worth it.
bruss looked horrible in his couple preseason snaps.

are the rams really that good at drafting?
rochell, hopkins? meh.

now everybody goes crazy overboard with durant: funny. i saw durant getting his *** kicked by a thrird stringer in preseason(sure, it was on the outside, so maybe durant is a pretty good nickle)
and kendrick, damn, he was sooooo good against robinson in camp, right?

well, looks like robinson looks more and more like desean jackson2.0.

8 hours ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

jordan fuller quietly moved into saftey#3.
and it looks like nobody seems to care.

harris got cut after one year, garrett too.
bobby evans, cam akers, tutu atwell, gerald everett, taylor rapp, david long; terrell burgess.
a bunch of second and third round picks who all were not worth it.
bruss looked horrible in his couple preseason snaps.

are the rams really that good at drafting?
rochell, hopkins? meh.

now everybody goes crazy overboard with durant: funny. i saw durant getting his *** kicked by a thrird stringer in preseason(sure, it was on the outside, so maybe durant is a pretty good nickle)
and kendrick, damn, he was sooooo good against robinson in camp, right?

well, looks like robinson looks more and more like desean jackson2.0.

Well since we lost Brad Holmes the draft was not good. He was a huge lost....

You look at Lions roster now it's another dynamic...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LeotheLion said:

I think we likely know the answer but Van missing 4 more weeks means imo if Tutu is ever going to even be a contributor, it's going to have to happen in that time. I think it's not happening since he's losing snaps to Powell now. 

TUTU is on waiver as soon as we sign OBJ. 

16 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Never forget :D

Also @flounch very much disagree our draft this year was good. Sucks that Bruss and Williams got hurt but we're already getting contributions from the young DB's. And we have two guys  from the 7th on the PS. This draft is just fine.

I was very high on Derion Kendrick in the summer and despite being thrown into a big role last week, I love what I see from him. He graded out poorly on PFF and was admittedly picked on, but in a first start, I saw glimpses. He can be a starter on this team as early as next year. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

I was very high on Derion Kendrick in the summer and despite being thrown into a big role last week, I love what I see from him. He graded out poorly on PFF and was admittedly picked on, but in a first start, I saw glimpses. He can be a starter on this team as early as next year. 

What impressed me about Kendrick was he got better as the game went on. I don't really agree with anyone saying he played a great game but there's no reason a 6th round rookie should play a great game in week 3. 

• Like 2

DK definitely got picked on at first but seemed to really settle in by the end of the game. He looked like Dwill to me at times.

Hows everyone feeling about Allen Robinson? Anyone think he simply yet to settle in? There’s no way I’m giving up on him yet.. being a Penn state fan I’m disappointed but I know he’s a tremendous athlete. IMO he has to turn up soon. Could be a good week to do it now vs San Fran

1 hour ago, MDY10 said:

DK definitely got picked on at first but seemed to really settle in by the end of the game. He looked like Dwill to me at times.

Hows everyone feeling about Allen Robinson? Anyone think he simply yet to settle in? There’s no way I’m giving up on him yet.. being a Penn state fan I’m disappointed but I know he’s a tremendous athlete. IMO he has to turn up soon. Could be a good week to do it now vs San Fran

I'm personally starting to get a bit nervous on Robinson. It did take awhile for both Woods and OBJ to settle in with the offense/Stafford so I know that still could be the case but he just doesn't look like he's getting much separation. And he's not getting enough looks to make contested grabs. 

I bought a lot of Robinson stock. I'm not selling right now but I'm also not buying the dip.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Give it time on ARob imo. Our lack of preseason starter action is showing. I think the biggest issue is McVay and Stafford using him right. We all know that Krupp is great and Stafford will single him out too much at times. I think very soon ARob will have a breakout game and somewhat quiet the critics.

• Like 1