Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

Television 90S GIF

Video cuts in
"Ladies and gentlemen this is @Slappy Mc reporting from an undisclosed location. I have really good news to report. It appears that the local Sheriffs department hit big when one of their cops@bcb1213 died, they were able to locate the bank robbers from the other day. It appears that the group that consists of @Karmaloop, @Wyld Stallyns, @DingoLadd, @Blue, @MD4L and @PuntMyLumps were apprehended when they tried to take a flight to Puerto Rico earlier today. They received a tip from an 11 year old kid that someone paid him to take an ID card in and hand it to a nervous looking man. Clearly seizing the opportunity they used my ID to try to implicate me in all this madness. It might be safe for me to come out of hiding, but I will wait and see."

As I walked around around there seemed to be a rather large group of people chattering about something. I walked over to see what they were looking at. I see a bunch of people looking up and around and a body lying on the ground. It appears as though someone fell off the parking garage near Tina's Diner on Hawthorn Ave. I quickly find out that he didn't fall, he was pushed. A man in military camo, lay lifeless on the pavement, a bomb diffusal kit in hand. He was identified as @Malfatron, War Veteran Justice Aligned.

When the dust settled the people started to disperse, a man is seen running down the road screaming "I survived! I survived!" and people looked around bewildered. Suddenly a loud explosion was heard close by followed by pure pandemonium. Being that I am a reporter by trade, I feel an obligation to go check it out. I run as fast as I can and find a pack of 3 cars that are engulfed in flames and a man running around missing limbs and a crater sized hole in his chest. He crumbles to the ground in front of me dead. He was later identified as @Pickle Rick, Redirector Justice Aligned.

It is getting dark and this gets more dangerous every night. I need to get off these streets. I will try to catch you all up tomorrow on anything else I find. Please be safe. God bless.