Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

@JoshstraDaymus believable or not, I think it's full claim time

@Pickle Rick same with you.

Since allegedly you're dead either way and Malf and I both have a chance at saving you, we need to know. TBH I'm not taking the chance that I also die in an explosion if you don't full claim here.

IF Malf is telling the truth, Orca, Whicker, Me, and SwAg are all Town locks with likely one of you as well, which btw, the writeup proved last night (allegedly) with Orca and Malf. 

Scum might have put a bomb on josh because they know i suspect him

Pickle might been lying but if he is i would find that out too if i attempt to diffuse it (same applies to josh)

im not gonna give it away though who im going to diffuse (it will be one of them)

Just now, Malfatron said:

Pickle might been lying but if he is i would find that out too if i attempt to diffuse it (same applies to josh)

im not gonna give it away though who im going to diffuse (it will be one of them)

You all may be lying about this stuff.  The conspiracy grows every day!

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

so me, orca, josh, and pickle are all lying about the bomb stuff, hey?

And also slappy for including it in the writeup

It's a working theory that has yet to be peer reviewed. It may have some kinks still

23 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

To be honest, and I hate even saying this, if I decide to use my kit, we should coordinate between the two. I have to use mine by the end of day.

On 12/23/2021 at 9:40 PM, Slappy Mc said:

"Ladies and gentlemen this is @Slappy Mc reporting from an undisclosed location. As you are all aware something big is in motion. After the bank robbery yesterday. a nationwide manhunt was started for a group of criminals that got away with two million dollars from Wellshire Bank. As bad as that appears to be, the explosion that happened left more people gravely injured and unfortunately @Raves, @rackcs, @Shady Slim and @gopherwrestler did not survive the blast.  I am still unable to come out of hiding for fear of my own life, both from the law and whoever stole my ID card."

Nevermind. Too bad I was hoping for some high quality drama.

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Wolf last night gave me a bomb diffuser kit. @Malfatron you know what the odds aren’t? 80/20 success with a 50/50 death.

I will start with allowing you two to convince me of your status. @Whicker thanks for the good luck wishes, my track worked. Anything to say?

I got a gift as well.  Not sure if it was from Wolfman though 

Whats this about whicker and your track working?

6 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Let us both blow up. Lol. I can claim but I don’t know how many people would actually believe me

Very bad idea.  It is claim time 

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@JoshstraDaymus @Pickle Rick looks like i have to make a choice between you now

Maybe. Maybe not.  Read further for details 

I got a gift too last night (and wolf gave me a gift on day 1 too)

I did as well.  Lots of gift giving so maybe multiple bombs are possible, hard to tell. But I'll also say the bomber is probably a SK so he can put the bomb on mafia well

Wolf gives different gifts.

He clearly hinted he gave me a gun 

I got a good one that will definitely help.  Its a great counter of scum.  Can't be blocked or redirected.   Just need to be alive to use it.  So a bomb diffusal would be grand, as well as a protect or watch tonight 

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

A bomb diffuser is my actual role.

He gave me a gun night 1

I got a different gift night 2 (likely not from wolf though)

Interesting.  Lots of gift apparently 

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

You just said he gave different gifts

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

A second gift giver. I'd love to hear you think it is given who targeted you N1 and who may or may not have targeted you N2.

I got a few ideas

3 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Is this the first of our knowledge of N2 gifts?

I got one as well.  

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@JoshstraDaymus I think that it's time to claim

@Pickle Rick same with you

One of you is lying or else the motivator needs to step up RIGHT NOW and full claim so that we can nail the bomber.

Even night ability.  You have fun at swags? I believed you bc I doubt there is a person out there with odd night.  So you had to be redirected by mafia imo.  

2 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

As I said, I could claim but again, I don’t know if anyone would believe me

Its time. 

59 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@JoshstraDaymus believable or not, I think it's full claim time

@Pickle Rick same with you.

Since allegedly you're dead either way and Malf and I both have a chance at saving you, we need to know. TBH I'm not taking the chance that I also die in an explosion if you don't full claim here.

IF Malf is telling the truth, Orca, Whicker, Me, and SwAg are all Town locks with likely one of you as well, which btw, the writeup proved last night (allegedly) with Orca and Malf. 

It should make sense but I can be less cryptic if I must