Week 17 SNF Vikings @ Packers: Postgame - Packers WIN 37-10, CLINCH #1 seed!

FAH1223

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

You don't think they would let Rodgers take the three weeks to heal his pinky toe? 

Assuming when you say NORMAL week 3 preseason, the starters play a half. 

As in, any of the normal, healthy starters will play a quarter-ish of play and then head to the bench before the backups take place.  Obviously, Rodgers wouldn't play.

• Like 1

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

Would you guys like a gold Notre Dame style helmet for the Packers? I saw that graphic, and it didn't look bad.  I think I would want the yellow more often than not, but once in a while an alternate helmet (I know they don't let the NFL) that might look pretty cool.

Ah, no!

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Would you guys like a gold Notre Dame style helmet for the Packers? I saw that graphic, and it didn't look bad.  I think I would want the yellow more often than not, but once in a while an alternate helmet (I know they don't let the NFL) that might look pretty cool.

I think I'd have to see it.

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

I pondered this some years ago. How lively is Notre Dame's gold anyways? I mean there's the dry kind like the Saints and 49ers use(I saw a Packer design with that color in the Pro Shop and it didn't mesh well with the forest green). What I'd like is a type of cold that has a lot of genuine yellow in the tint. USF briefly had such a helmet color during the mid 00's that I really was drawn towards.

1 minute ago, Zycho32 said:

I pondered this some years ago. How lively is Notre Dame's gold anyways? I mean there's the dry kind like the Saints and 49ers use(I saw a Packer design with that color in the Pro Shop and it didn't mesh well with the forest green). What I'd like is a type of cold that has a lot of genuine yellow in the tint. USF briefly had such a helmet color during the mid 00's that I really was drawn towards.

I don't like it as a permanent switch.  I mean as an alternate, if the NFL allowed such things.nbc_everwonder_ndgoldhelmets_160916_v2.j

9 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

As in, any of the normal, healthy starters will play a quarter-ish of play and then head to the bench before the backups take place.  Obviously, Rodgers wouldn't play.

Depends on the MVP race, if the Packers feels Rodgers needs to pad his stats he'll play at least some.  If they feel he's got it wrapped up, Love will likely see a lot of the snaps.

They won't say that though.

Edited by NFLGURU