Titans vs Dolphins GDT

Mesa_Titan

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

Yea he’s not the guy

not athletic enough 

Not even athletic ability to me. He just can't play QB consistently.
One good with one read off RPO. Anything that takes 2 or more reads he panics or just plains misses.

He is a good back up. 

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

Now the question. What do you do with Henry next week.

If everyone thinks he's ready, (himself, coaches and doctors) he should play. We need to beat the Texans, (he is their daddy) and getting a warm up before the playoffs would be real good. Idk, I'll pretty much trust whatever decision they make, but it would be nice to get him out there.

4 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Now the question. What do you do with Henry next week.

Give him practice this week. Dress him. Let him go through warmups. Treat it like a preseason game.

Foreman should be enough to beat the Texans, even though he has dropped the ball too much for my liking. 
Inside I want to give him like 10 carries. 

The bigger question is when Henry comes back, which RB do you sit?  All of them have a purpose. 
Hillard does Returns
McNichols is 3rd Down RB.
Foreman has been bell cow. 

Hard to see how not to have 4 RBs active. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Give him practice this week. Dress him. Let him go through warmups. Treat it like a preseason game.

Foreman should be enough to beat the Texans, even though he has dropped the ball too much for my liking. 

The bigger question is when Henry comes back, which RB do you sit?  All of them have a purpose. 
Hillard does Returns

that's the crazy thing, if henry comes back full strength our RB room is literally stronger than it was to start the season. foreman's lapses in vision can get frustrating but he's a pretty talented back in his own right.

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Hillard does Returns

This is it…. If he’s healthy, let him practice and warm up. If we can’t get revenge without Henry against the Texans, we don’t deserve the #1 seed.

• Like 1