Titans vs Dolphins GDT

Mesa_Titan

God, this has been such a wild year. Almost glad for the Texans loss earlier this year, team has no excuses for coming out flat or overlooking them.

Though also, if we had beaten Houston the first time, we’d technically already have the one seed clinched, so not actually glad for it lol.

39 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

So true. Brought this franchise up from truly rock bottom.

the last couple years we've seen such incredible examples of horrific ownership in houston, jacksonville, and washington....we are extremely fortunate

• Like 1

2 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Now the question. What do you do with Henry next week.

This is just my opinion but I don't even think about playing him. I don't wanna risk a fluke injury. If we win without him he gets 3 more weeks to recover and get ready. even if we lose he still has 2 weeks to recover. If we play him we may still lose and if he gets hurt it was all for nothing and we don't see him when it counts in the playoffs. As much as id love to get him some reps and maybe get to 1k yards it's just not worth it. 

23 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

This is just my opinion but I don't even think about playing him. I don't wanna risk a fluke injury. If we win without him he gets 3 more weeks to recover and get ready. even if we lose he still has 2 weeks to recover. If we play him we may still lose and if he gets hurt it was all for nothing and we don't see him when it counts in the playoffs. As much as id love to get him some reps and maybe get to 1k yards it's just not worth it. 

Ya I was fine with giving him some work but now just let him rest 

Foreman and Hilliard have been doing well 

Just keep doing what we’ve been doing 

I would also rest Julio again lol give that dude as much rest as possible because he’s going to need to play back to back games if we want to go to LA

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, 615finest said:

What else it should show is we need to stop running Henry in to the dirt. Take those 28-30 carries a game and knock it down to 20-22. Give Foreman(or another RB in future seasons, just always make sure there's a decent 2 on the roster) the other 6-10.

It won't be Henry's last stress fracture if we keep using him the way we were doing.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

What else it should show is we need to stop running Henry in to the dirt. Take those 28-30 carries a game and knock it down to 20-22. Give Foreman(or another RB in future seasons, just always make sure there's a decent 2 on the roster) the other 6-10.

It won't be Henry's last stress fracture if we keep using him the way we were doing.

i see little reason foreman shouldn’t be the #2 going into next year. if we really want to just double down on bruising runners, he’s made a strong case for himself.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Agreed.

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i see little reason foreman shouldn’t be the #2 going into next year. if we really want to just double down on bruising runners, he’s made a strong case for himself.

Foreman has been great. Still can’t believe they did the AP stunt instead of just giving it to him when Henry first went down.