Positional Needs Heading into the Offseason

MKnight82

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

My guess is they sign Coop. They went after him hard before he re-signed in Dallas and I can’t imagine Rivera doesn’t still like him. I’d be shocked if he doesn’t end up here. 

He might jump at the chance to Play the Cowgirls twice each year .

• Like 3

10 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

He might jump at the chance to Play the Cowgirls twice each year .

Yep, DJax did & I will go to my grave saying that Brice Allen screwed up by not re-signing DJax when he became a FA in 2017.

How could any front office person watch our passing game in 2016 when Kirk threw for nearly 5000 yards & not bring back either of his starting WRs? 

What a total mismanagement of a roster by Bruce that off-season!

3 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

The Seachickens aren’t trading Russ, most rational people have been calling this all off-season. It was a also a pipe dream as is trading for Carr or Rodgers. The only hope for getting an immediate franchise guy this off-season is trading for Watson whenever his legal troubles are settled which I have to believe is coming soon. It’s been 9 months and nothing has been resolved which is ridiculous to me.

10 hours ago, lavar703 said:

My guess is they sign Coop. They went after him hard before he re-signed in Dallas and I can’t imagine Rivera doesn’t still like him. I’d be shocked if he doesn’t end up here. 

My hope is that they extend Terry & sign Coop when he becomes a FA. I don’t think Coop will be as expensive as he was in 2020. They can cut Collins to clear room to sign Coop and it would basically be an even swap in a cap hit I think as far as next years cap charge,  Then, anything they get out of Samuel as their slot WR is gravy. Hopefully Samuel gets and stays healthy & would have a good year in the slot w/ Coop & Terry on the outside but that all remains to be seen.

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Mitchell Trubisky Rumors: Steelers, Commanders, Giants, Panthers, Broncos Linked

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reported Sunday the interested teams include the Carolina Panthers, Denver Broncos, New York Giants, Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Commanders.

Yeah… so if I’m a QB I wouldn’t come here over any of those teams except the Giants bc you have to compete w/ Daniel Jokes to start & Carolina. its Wild to think that we can’t even do as well as Trubisky at QB in free agency bc of how QBs view our offensive weapons except for Terry & offensive coordinator.

46 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Why would the Texans want McCaffery?

Yeah, I don’t see that happening. He’s been injured and is owed a ton of money. Possibly Brian Burns and multiple firsts I could see but how anyone could give up a ton of capital for Watson is beyond me? 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Yeah, I don’t see that happening. He’s been injured and is owed a ton of money. Possibly Brian Burns and multiple firsts I could see but how anyone could give up a ton of capital for Watson is beyond me? 

Burns makes more sense absolutely. If I am the Texans though, just gimme all your picks. 

• Like 1