Positional Needs Heading into the Offseason

MKnight82

21 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t know how we can beat out the Panthers when:

1. He’d rather go there 

2. They have the 6th overall pick

3. They can trade McCaffery 

Didn’t they aready make a trade for a expensive broken down RB for their best player? I don’t know what their offer overall is. Who knows we shall see soon I’m sure clarity will be here soon

• Like 1

On 3/6/2022 at 6:11 PM, turtle28 said:

I don’t know how we can beat out the Panthers when:

1. He’d rather go there 

2. They have the 6th overall pick

3. They can trade McCaffery 

He wouldn't rather go there, it's been said that he will use his no trade clause to not go there. They also said that about Washington, but it's been said that he is open to coming here now. 

On 3/6/2022 at 6:02 PM, ARTMONK HOF said:

A lot of people don't realize that he is facing no criminal charges, it's all civil lawsuits. He's not going to see jail time, if anything he will have to pay restitution for emotional distress. I would be surprised if he got more than an 8 game suspension and even 8 games I would be surprised with. Also why is it taking so long to get clarity? Could it be that these girls have absolutely no proof because it never happened and they're chasing money? I don't believe that nothing happened at all, but I also don't believe that it happened with 23 girls. 

2 hours ago, Scott Land said:

A lot of people don't realize that he is facing no criminal charges, it's all civil lawsuits. He's not going to see jail time, if anything he will have to pay restitution for emotional distress. I would be surprised if he got more than an 8 game suspension and even 8 games I would be surprised with. Also why is it taking so long to get clarity? Could it be that these girls have absolutely no proof because it never happened and they're chasing money? I don't believe that nothing happened at all, but I also don't believe that it happened with 23 girls. 

1 or 23, it's too many

2 hours ago, Scott Land said:

He wouldn't rather go there, it's been said that he will use his no trade clause to not go there. They also said that about Washington, but it's been said that he is open to coming here now. 

There’s nothing out there that says Watson wouldn’t rather go to Carolina - a team in the south that is obviously closer to Georgia where he was born than DC/Virginia. 

Carolina was one of the teams he was considering going to last year. It was between Miami & Carolina.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

If there is no criminal conviction it’s basically a he said she said & he’ll pay the ladies $ through civil court.

I don't give a **** if he's criminally convicted or not. If he did what they say he did to one or twenty-three of them it's too many. 

• Like 2

Just now, MikeT14 said:

I don't give a **** if he's criminally convicted or not. If he did what they say he did to one or twenty-three of them it's too many. 

Whatever. Asking for a little extra in a massage is not the end of the world. The ladies said no & got offended & then sued him to get $.

I mean we have an owner who got caught going to a massage parlor and he just got a slap on the wrist and you can’t tell me that more guys aren’t doing that.

15 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Whatever. Asking for a little extra in a massage is not the end of the world. The ladies said no & got offended & then sued him to get $.

What if that isn't where it stopped? What if... they're telling the truth?

I mean we have an owner who got caught going to a massage parlor and he just got a slap on the wrist and you can’t tell me that more guys aren’t doing that.

Chain of custody messed that one up. Or something like that. They fully intended to pursue charges. 

I’m not giving up a ton of picks for Watson. You just can’t do it. Not with his legal problems. You can’t take the chance that he doesn’t do it again. If you do make the trade and he gets in trouble again he’s almost certainly done for good. 

• Like 1

Starting a new rebrand and with what’s currently going on with the Snyder Investigation Watson might not be a consideration. Also RR said players deserve second chances and they have the culture to handle players who need some direction. Coming out of the combine, we like Willis who has Cam traits. This could all be BS, who knows. 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Also, enough with the crap. Get Terry’s deal done or ship him out. Do not do what you did with Scherff, Cousins and others that had any value. 

On the other hand . We have for 3 years . 1 year contract or is it two? and two Franchise tags , maybe 4 years . what's the rush . Just the other side of the coin. not advocating at all .