BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

When you have 25 draft slots you can do what you want. As long as guys you pick get drafted (even moreso within the range you take them) you are doing an amazing job.

Hence why he's taking another TE despite having Kelce and Freiermuth lol

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

My board has been decimated and should continue being decimated before 4.8. We’re enduring the long term waiting game, however.

Feel free to jump up to 4.6, wouldn't take much

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

My board has been decimated and should continue being decimated before 4.8. We’re enduring the long term waiting game, however.

You know little of the long term waiting game. I'm living the nightmare. Through 49 picks, I have made zero

Angry Andy Murray GIF by Tennis TV

Just now, rackcs said:

Hence why he's taking another TE despite having Kelce and Freiermuth lol

Feel free to jump up to 4.6, wouldn't take much

We have 5-6 guys we feel very comfortable with here. We want all of them but if one falls to 4.8, we will be very happy.

1 minute ago, RTTRUTH said:

You know little of the long term waiting game. I'm living the nightmare. Through 49 picks, I have made zero

Angry Andy Murray GIF by Tennis TV

We had a 2 year span of not picking until Round 5. Our first choice that year was Laken Tomlinson. We do know about that actually.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

This might be my least favorite draft class.

I like it, it's pretty deep. A lot of variety too at every position. You'll get guys who can play all kinds of different roles.

I'll say that there's one position I'm surprised there hasn't been a run on yet. Still a ton of talent at this spot available.

• Like 1