Week 18 (SNF) Chargers: (9-7) at Raiders (9-7)

NYRaider

Playoff Bound  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

Yeah but everybody was running on his back then. Diablos played I think the only team has gone over 100 against us rushing is the Colts(Who happen to have the best running back in the league that's playing right now)

Austin Ekeler isn't half bad himself. 

1 minute ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Didn't he play yesterday? I thought I saw him with a really good pass move.

Yeah he played yesterday. Had that nice play where he should have had a sack. Dude just finds himself around the QB it’s insane. 

This coaching staff has sat him before even after a good game so just saying he needs to be active 

Also need Rich to be aggressive like he was yesterday. Prior weeks Raiders down 4 and it’s 4th and short he kicks that FG 100 times outta 100 times. Went for it and got a TD instead. It’s not always gonna work out that way I can never fault a coach for being aggressive. Need MM as well thought they used him perfectly 

1 minute ago, SimonGruber said:

Last time the team let Cook get open way too easy. The oline had one of its worst performances as well 

Agreed a key thing that I'm not sure if a lot of people on here remember is that they weren't really passing the ball to their receivers it was more of they were running the ball passing the ball to the running backs and throwing the ball to TE. I thought Cory Littleton played horribly in that game. Fortunately for us yeah blow is a much better player in all aspects and seems to have elevated Perryman(who was already good) as well.

While the offensive line it's still average I think anyone would be hard-pressed to say they are no better than they were in the last Chargers game. I believe Leatherwood we're still playing right tackle in that one

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

I look for this to be a Carr performance worth remembering. Bosa's comments after the last game will still be in his head and he'll be ready. 

Conversely it’ll be in his head then Carr will overthink and be throwing short of the sticks all day because he thinks Bosa is bearing down on him. 

Carr has yet to prove to me that he is the vengeful Brady/Rodgers type. He can comeback and win games but hes not the lifting weights violently in the basement  while staring at a picture of Bosa type. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If the Jaguars somehow beat the Colts and the Ravens beat the Steelers early in the day, we are guaranteed a playoff spot.

I just can't fathom the Jags being even close to the Colts unfortunately. But lets pray this is the game Lawrence doesn't actually look like crap! I think the Ravens will beat the Steelers if Jackson is back.

16 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If the Jaguars somehow beat the Colts and the Ravens beat the Steelers early in the day, we are guaranteed a playoff spot.

Actually the Browns could beat the Steelers tonight and then we would only need the Jaguars to somehow beat the Colts

I don’t want the browns or colts to lose. If the Raiders are good they’ll take care of business against a division rival at home to punch their ticket to the playoffs. Don’t give me this squeaking in stuff. Let them be a battle tested unit whose essentially been in playoff mode for 2 weeks before the playoffs start. Play like there’s no tomorrow because there isn’t. 

• Like 2