Week 18: Bears (6-10) at VIKINGS (7-9) aka Backup (to the Packers) Bowl

swede700

42 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Sign players from the PS. That’s why they opened it up for 16 players. 

Which I hope continues even post-COVID.  If you aren't going to expand the rosters, let the expanded practice squads continue with the ability to "call up" players to the active squad as needed (due to injury).  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PrplChilPill said:

How could Davis still not be ready at this point? That would be on the coaching....

That said, it doesn't really matter.......

Did Zimmer really complain that they gave up on the run too soon last night? Wowsers.

Agreed, play the young guys see what they got.  It is a meaningless game outside of development of younger players to see what they have.

Still nuts why they did not play Mond last night and went with Sean Mannion who has almost zero upside outside of maybe being a coach one day, as a player he is trash.  

27 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I was at the final game against Chicago in 2005, and I remember climbing into the truck and hearing the report that Tice had been let go. 

I’ll watch this game. But this time I don’t expect and formal announcement about Zimmer and/or Spielman until Monday. 

Agree.  I think they learned from that debacle.  It was forgivable though, since it was the first time they ever had to deal with something like that.