LB Bud Dupree charged with misdemeanor assault

.Buzz

20 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

This joke is never going to get old

It's in the pantheon of "LT is overrated because he might get hurt" and the guy who wanted a $150K starting salary or the guy who asked if he would get regularly drug tested to be a cop. Classic...

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It's in the pantheon of "LT is overrated because he might get hurt" and the guy who wanted a $150K starting salary or the guy who asked if he would get regularly drug tested to be a cop. Classic...

playyyboyyyyy
Keith Rivers needed to restore order

47 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Pfft.  Fear of bodily injury assaults get dismissed like nothing.

It's like less serious than the B misdemeanor version of assault (B's carry a max of six months).

The victim did have a cut on his head, and was an employee where the assault occurred 

I would imagine he wants a check at a bare minimum.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

The victim did have a cut on his head, and was an employee where the assault occurred 

I would imagine he wants a check at a bare minimum.

And that's likely what it will be.  Don't know how he got the cut, but Dupree was specifically charged with the fear of bodily injury subsection of misdemeanor assault.  May have been someone in his entourage that got into the actual physical altercation.

Either way, pay restitution and a fine, get it dismissed.  Easy as pie.

6 minutes ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

What's the inside joke here?🤣

I see the  "LT is overrated because he might get hurt" topic came up so I'm assuming this is as good as that🤣

Raiders moving to Vegas. Any time something goes down with them, it's cuz Vegas. "I told you this would happen moving them to Vegas."

• Like 1