Watson Reportedly Tore ACL in Practice

Apollo Stallion

9 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

no reason to sign Kaepernick when we have BOB's chosen guy who started the season as our starter and has been groomed for 4 years. This is his moment. We get to figure out whether BOB has been doing a great job or whether Watson has been making BOB, i suspect i know which 

Kap could potentially be able to run the offense that BOB built for Deshaun. I'd rather watch them try that than watch Savage the statue behind a terrible oline the rest of the year.  It would never happen, but it would make sense.

This just really sucks.

Just now, Marco79 said:

Kap could potentially be able to run the offense that BOB built for Deshaun. I'd rather watch them try that than watch Savage the statue behind a terrible oline the rest of the year.  It would never happen, but it would make sense.

This just really sucks. 

Have to feel good though that something finally went right for the Browns. 

Hopefully Watson can return to the same player he was. We get our defense back and we make some upgrades in the summer, we can be a legit super bowl contender next year

Wow this is the worst possible news! I can't have been the only one who was watching Deshaun thinking in the back of my head "Please lord keep this man healthy"... unfortunately we are cursed. We still have a bright future ahead with a franchise QB. This one definitely stings and must be a devastated lockeroom right now.

9 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

10 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Howard Balzer reports Texans owner Bob McNair has "signed off" on working out Colin Kaepernick following Deshaun Waton's season-ending knee injury.

Just go for it - strictly for the drama. If you're gonna have a train wreck, have a train wreck. Let's get TMZ up in here. Get #Texans going. Image of Colin kneeling, while McNair is doing jumping jacks while playing "Push it to the limit" from Scarface as they unveil our World Series banner.

Jump the shark. JUMP THE SHARK!

1 minute ago, Longhorns90 said:

And that was the most predictable thing ever.

Had this been yesterday before the deadline, we would have traded that shiny new 3rd round pick for Hackenberg.

Can't. Have. Nice. Things.

24 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Howard Balzer reports Texans owner Bob McNair has "signed off" on working out Colin Kaepernick following Deshaun Waton's season-ending knee injury.

Such absolute BS "reporting."  I'm pretty sure every jabroni with a press pass and a twitter account just has "Kaepernick" autopost set on speedtext the second a QB injury happens.  Yes, I thought of it and posted it too, but just because I knew after last week this would make for a juicy story.  For God's sake, he hasn't even had his MRI and you think McNair is calling some no name crap radio reporter to let him know Kap has his blessing.  Is the Watson injury not a big enough story - does it really need to become a race story?  Maybe an actor or a movie producer once winked at Tom Savage, too.  FFF NG Hell garbage reporters.  Oh yes - an assist to Chronicle Texans beat reporter John McLain who reports a minor knee injury then gets scooped by some rag  like "rapsheet" that apparently at least knows someone who pays attention to Texans practices when this is HIS JOB.  

FYI - pretty sure rapsheet is monitoring this site as they just reported my McGloin take.  Jeez.

Archived