Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

When your TE5 to start the year has more targets then the rest of your WRs combined...that's a problem.  The offense crapped the bed.

there was no deep threat to create space

there was no other WR who could separate

There was no TE who had any advantage

and the pass protection wasn't good against a very good front.

Roster wasn't built to score 20 against this defense when you can't run the ball, but they definitely did enough to win!  Lewis fumble and specials were the deciders.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KFP7 said:

Seahawks game v2.0

No not really.  That one was in the bag and we should have won it.  We didn't play well enough in this game.  Loss is on O and ST the worst unit in the history of the league.  Yah MLF isn't going to go anywhere but Rodgers dunno.  After this he might just hang it up. 

1 minute ago, chucknorris101 said:

Just get Rodger his undeserving MVP and send him off for a boat of picks, im done with this prey on the easy teams and collapse under pressure garbage

At this point, I think that's really the only possibility left.  This team is going to look drastically different next year.

4 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

people calling for patience when it comes to STs after their first couple meltdowns have to take a look in the mirror after this.

Starting Billy Turner at LT, a position he hasn't played all year, or ever played well at in his career has to be one of the biggest ??? moves I've seen in a playoff game.  It was a scared move. a move you make when you're going against a team you're heavily favored by.

Not having a 2nd receiver here is just criminal.

Those are the 3 takeaways that will stick with me all offseason.

Njiman has been pretty good all year. I you're right

4 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Really bad look to see Rodgers with the game on the line unable to even generate a 1st down, with the last play being a stupid, desperate heave into double coverage, just to then watch a crappy Jimmy G lead his team to a GW FG drive right after

GB offense outside of the 2 drives that netted points was awful

• 5 plays for 33 yards and fumble
  • 3 plays for 4 yards
  • 3 plays for - 4 yards
  • 6 plays for 16 yards
  • 6 plays for 75 yards ending in blocked FG
  • 3 plays for 6 yards
  • 3 plays for - 9 yards ending in blocked punt
  • 3 plays for - 6 yards

2 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Hate to say it but AR12 was right to be pissed about the Jordan Love pick... Claypool, Pittman, Higgins all sitting there and if any one of them is on this team, you probably win this game

You have got to be ****ting me with this nonsense. We had plenty of talent to win it all this year. Rodgers and special teams **** the bed. Plain and simple. 

He should be looking in the ******* mirror. 

• Like 1