Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

52 minutes ago, Leader said:

Nicole Menner -   Matt LaFleur said they’ll see how Za’Darius Smith comes in Wednesday.

“If we can get him back out on the practice field then we’ll let him go.”

Says he wants to “temper the expectations” since Z hasn’t practiced since week one.

Still trying to keep the lid on the bottle for as long as possible lol. Z is playing. 

The savior has returned. Also, this is probably what MLF meant by not being able to commit to Turner being on the practice field on Wednesday. He's still on the Covid list past the 5 day requirement...

Also, we cut Braden, presumably to make room for Cobb in the next day or so. 

We'll have to cut one more when we activate Z before next weekend. 

Edited by packfanfb

If Jaire & Z are full go in 2 weeks, I really feel great about our defense’s potential. Hopefully they took the time to master Joe Barry’s scheme and fully understand all the intricacies of it.

Mid-season against Seattle, Kansas City, etc we were putting it all together very well so hopefully we can return our 2 best defenders and even exceed that level of play.

1 hour ago, FAH1223 said:

Jaire in the slot?

All I know is I don't want to see Sullivan or Black anywhere near the field.  Play Savage, Amos, Alexander, King, Stokes and Douglas ... nobody else.  No more soft zone defense, get up on their receivers and put some heat on the passer.  Time to start kickin some bootie with the defense.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

All I know is I don't want to see Sullivan or Black anywhere near the field.  Play Savage, Amos, Alexander, King, Stokes and Douglas ... nobody else.  No more soft zone defense, get up on their receivers and put some heat on the passer.  Time to start kickin some bootie with the defense.  

I'd be okay with Sullivan playing some of the dime LB/S spot but otherwise I agree.

On 1/10/2022 at 8:44 AM, Old Guy said:

I'm not nervous because it's two weeks away and we don't know who we are playing. I'm betting we are going to play San Francisco, but I also wouldn't be surprised by anything this year. Tampa does not look great. Los Angeles and Arizona have struggled mightily. 

I do believe there will be one upset so I'm not expecting we play Los Angeles. 

Likely because the Cardinals will beat them.  I can feel it already with how bad Raheem Morris Capers's defense is playing right now.

16 hours ago, coachbuns said:

I'd take Sulli over King easily

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

King is WILDLY interesting in the S/ILB role to me. Im so into it. Im kind of physically aroused by it.

Why? Is it because he can't tackle or because he can't cover? I'm wildly interested in your reasoning. 

• Like 1