Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

18 hours ago, Norm said:

All I know is that I'm right and Ray is stupid

@Packerraymond

Not hard to figure out, Deebo is a more dangerous player running routes. This whole part of the run game came to be out of desperation, not because it makes the Niners a better team.

I refuse to accept the logic that Deebo is more scary than a guy like Kupp because "he can run the ball which we have a weakness stopping." 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He's going to be so freaking good......

I agree. He's gonna have hiccups, but I'm already pretty comfortable letting him take somebody one on one - which isnt always the case with a rookie CB. I trust his training and speed. The finer points will come with experience.

7 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Not hard to figure out, Deebo is a more dangerous player running routes. This whole part of the run game came to be out of desperation, not because it makes the Niners a better team.

I refuse to accept the logic that Deebo is more scary than a guy like Kupp because "he can run the ball which we have a weakness stopping." 

I understand your logic. But it's still another facet to watch out for. Especially with the jet stuff and the like.

I'll put it this way, I'm pretty sure I'd rather he didn't run the ball at all than do both. I don't think it's a bonus at all that hes going to run it some too. That's my feel. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, waterfish_21 said:

Trey Lance was born in Minnesota and played in Fargo, which on average is 10 degrees colder in January than Green Bay.  Who is the one laughing!

ROOKIE    ROOKIE   ROOKIE   PLAYOFFS  PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS  and he never played in Minnesota/Dakota ever  in January, outside .. Yes, I am laughing!!

Edited by coachbuns
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I understand your logic. But it's still another facet to watch out for. Especially with the jet stuff and the like.

I'll put it this way, I'm pretty sure I'd rather he didn't run the ball at all than do both. I don't think it's a bonus at all that hes going to run it some too. That's my feel. 

I'm not saying that Deebo isn't a stud, he sure as hell is. Like Randall Cobb in his prime, on steroids.

This just all came about before the Niner game finished when people were like "Deebo scares me, bring on the Rams!" Kupp is still the scarier player. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, waterfish_21 said:

Trey Lance was born in Minnesota and played in Fargo, which on average is 10 degrees colder in January than Green Bay.  Who is the one laughing!

They play inside at Fargo though

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Why would I ever take it personal? You aren't talking about me, just a player on a team I root for lol.

I'm just telling you he doesn't have a low pain threshold. If he did, no way does he only miss one game from a high ankle sprain. The man has missed ONE freaking game in four years and has been banged up plenty. You think he would only miss one game in four years with a low pain threshold? 

Then why writher in "pain", put on a show like a high school player in front of the cheerleaders?  Tough .. probably .. over reactor .. probably. 

10 minutes ago, Norm said:

He didn't hurt us the 1st game without a bunch of hurt D players.  MLF isn't dumb, he'll talk to Barry and let him know what he expects out of the defense Saturday night.  Let the dogs eat!!  

7 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

He didn't hurt us the 1st game without a bunch of hurt D players.  MLF isn't dumb, he'll talk to Barry and let him know what he expects out of the defense Saturday night.  Let the dogs eat!!  

That and Barry has been in the NFCW for years before us. Although there will be some wrinkles, and probably a couple curve balls on O and ST, we understand the base concepts and run a lot of it ourselves. Shanny knows LaFleur but that cuts both ways. 

31 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

That's can be true and so can  @Norms point (I think) that if someone averages 6 ypr vs you, it's not good. They get constant 1st downs and keep 12 off the field. 

• Like 1