Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

10 hours ago, Green19 said:

I miss younger/healthy cobb

33 has picked up some of that role but it will be great to have 18 for this playoff run. We’ll see if he’s got that same pop after his surgery but he was showing some moves for a veteran this season. He knows this could be it so I don’t doubt he’ll be laying it all on the line.  

• Like 1

Not sure whether this is just opinion or based on some inside information but it just seems so odd to me. Bak played nearly 30 snaps against the Lions, came out completely fine (from what we were told) and then had two more weeks of rest after that and now, suddenly there's a chance he can't play? Makes zero sense. 

Can only hope/assume this is a complete smokescreen. 

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Not sure whether this is just opinion or based on some inside information but it just seems so odd to me. Bak played nearly 30 snaps against the Lions, came out completely fine (from what we were told) and then had two more weeks of rest after that and now, suddenly there's a chance he can't play? Makes zero sense. 

Because the knee is balky and fills up with fluid or something.  It doesn't seem that everything is A-okay with that wheel.  It's a day to day thing, apparently. 

Edited by {Family Ghost}

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Wonder if it depends on Bosa at all. Also with the weather wouldn’t Nijmans run blocking ability outweigh any risk if there is some with Bak? Assuming the weather dictates run heavy gameplay of course.

27 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I can't tell if this is legit or a bit of deception. I am leaning the latter. 

14 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I can't tell if this is legit or a bit of deception. I am leaning the latter. 

Oh it's definitely real. He's had consistent setbacks.

That being said, not concerned at all if we start Yosh again. He's been getting most of the #1 reps in practice anyway.

Getting Turner back is probably a bigger upgrade anyway. 

Jaire over Sullivan is biggest upgrade. Then Z and Mercilus over Garvin and Tipa. Bakh over Yosh probably moves the needle the least of all the guys we're getting back TBH.

I'd be a lot more disappointed if Z or Jaire can't go

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

That being said, not concerned at all if we start Yosh again. He's been getting most of the #1 reps in practice anyway.

Jaire over Sullivan is biggest upgrade. Then Z and Mercilus over Garvin and Tipa. Bakh over Yosh probably moves the needle the least of all the guys we're getting back TBH.

If this is true, then we have a huge, overpaid mistake on our books for the next 2-3 years....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

If this is true, then we have a huge, overpaid mistake on our books for the next 2-3 years....

Or not everything is a negative like how you need to live your life and it instead means that our talent acquisition and development is elite and we have a nice young player in Yosh.

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I’m not sure which I disagree with more, Bak not being an upgrade over Yosh or Billy Turner being a bigger upgrade over Kelly.