Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

We were the #2 offense in the league without him. 🤷‍♂️

By what metric?  I haven’t seen this, but there are so many analytics that basically defend whatever point somebody wants to make I could have missed it. 

Edited by Cpdaly23

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Eh, Yosh was an Unknown young developing player. Bak an All-pro LT, resigning him was a no brainer. His Injury just sucked.

Outside of 12, giving any player $23m+ AAS is more than a "no brainer." Especially for a team who has to be picky with their salary cap decisions. I was okay with the decision too, but the Packers were prepared to survive Bakh's departure, namely with Jenkins on the roster, even if they didn't know what they had in Yosh. Unfortunately, I think that decision is going to end up in the "lose some" category given what the Packers know now. 

Bosa still hasn't cleared concussion protocol.  He's got one more day.  We'll see if he actually plays. Nothing on Warner either don't even think he showed up on their injury report.  Saw him roll that ankle.  No way that dude is 100%.  Niners are a bit beat up.  They are going to have lots of fun in the cold.  

22 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

If this is true, then we have a huge, overpaid mistake on our books for the next 2-3 years....

Said it when they signed him.  The highest paid OL in history.  Great player but thats too big of a chunk of your cap.  I'm sure he'll be back fine if not this year than next, but I wouldn't have signed him for that.  Great player though.

Edited by NFLGURU

5 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Said it when they signed him.  The highest paid OL in history.  Great player but thats too big of a chunk of your cap.  I'm sure he'll be back fine if not this year than next, but I wouldn't have signed him for that.  Great player though.

There's definitely an argument here. However, that extension looks a lot better if 

(1) He doesn't get injured

(2) He's protecting Jordan Love

It's a bummer we can't get away from it now with Rodgers likely extension. That money would be MUCH better spent on defense 

31 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Bosa still hasn't cleared concussion protocol.  He's got one more day.  We'll see if he actually plays. Nothing on Warner either don't even think he showed up on their injury report.  Saw him roll that ankle.  No way that dude is 100%.  Niners are a bit beat up.  They are going to have lots of fun in the cold.  

He cleared that thing last week lol. He’s playing