Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Complete ineptitude to have him play in Detroit and not tonight. 

Only played/gave it a shot because Rodgers wanted him to. Wasn't even supposed to play originally.

I hope Jenkins ACL recovery goes more smoothly than Bak's did because it's looking like they won't get any games out of Bak this season/postseason.

Just now, Norm said:

I'm gonna to punch you in the face with a baseball bat

Go ahead. Done coddling Bak. Hope he's done for the season so I don't have to keep hearing his name. Keep his SB ring too, he doesn't get one. 

Nijman is my guy now. Let's ride.

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Only played/gave it a shot because Rodgers wanted him to. Wasn't even supposed to play originally.

I hope Jenkins ACL recovery goes more smoothly than Bak's did because it's looking like they won't get any games out of Bak this season/postseason.

If he's still not feeling it 13 months later, I'm wondering how much of Bakh we'll see period. D3 guys on their parents health insurance come back faster.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Go ahead. Done coddling Bak. Hope he's done for the season so I don't have to keep hearing his name. Keep his SB ring too, he doesn't get one. 

Nijman is my guy now. Let's ride.

Maybe Yosh at 100 is just better and he's not a little Nancy with a hangnail

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

If he's still not feeling it 13 months later, I'm wondering how much of Bakh we'll see period. D3 guys on their parents health insurance come back faster.

Wow Ray being stupid. Crazy. I'm shocked!