Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

If he's still not feeling it 13 months later, I'm wondering how much of Bakh we'll see period. D3 guys on their parents health insurance come back faster.

I'm thinking it's 50/50 whether we see him this postseason or surgery after the season is more likely,
Clearly, somethings not right in that joint.

They say the mental part of recovery from an ACL is the hard part. I say it's time to put Bak in IR and roll with who we have. Can't be coddling him any longer. If he's not ready by TC, time to move on. I know we'd have to keep him on IR all year due to the cap implications, but he's got to get right mentally IMO. 

Suggesting Turner plays LT and Kelly at RT is nuts IMO. Roll with Nijman. 

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

They say the mental part of recovery from an ACL is the hard part. I say it's time to put Bak in IR and roll with who we have. Can't be coddling him any longer. If he's not ready by TC, time to move on. I know we'd have to keep him on IR all year due to the cap implications, but he's got to get right mentally IMO. 

Suggesting Turner plays LT and Kelly at RT is nuts IMO. Roll with Nijman. 

Go with Nijman and Kelly ... Turner as the super backup tonight.

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

He will be fine, but they will need to give him a lot of help.  That's the difference between he and Bak.

Healthy Bak, yea. But if he was going to play he wasn't gong to be 100% anyway, so I'm not sure this changes much as far as "help" goes.