Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

12 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Lol, I'm serious though, I've never seen a guy take this long. I'd have to imagine he's looking at another cleanup surgery.

Yeah but you two jabronis are calling David ******* Bahktiari a *****, in essence. It's hilarious. You think he's just like "nah I'm good I don't want to play." 

Or at least fb is doing it

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Tonight is about the Packers defense anyways. Statement game coming from a now fully loaded group. 

Yeah, no excuses for that group. They need to play well. GB without their All-Pro LT and deep threat in MVS, not to mention already having no Jenkins or Tonyan. I expect some struggles offensively

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Yeah, no excuses for that group. They need to play well. GB without their All-Pro LT and deep threat in MVS, not to mention already having no Jenkins or Tonyan. I expect some struggles offensively

Man up and run the ball down their throats.  Maybe the Packers Oline and running game needs to make a statement tonight. 

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Just saw this lol. Yup. 

Actually with Ambry out, the biggest loss on offense tonight might be 83. 

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

Yeah but you two jabronis are calling David ******* Bahktiari a *****, in essence. It's hilarious. You think he's just like "nah I'm good I don't want to play." 

Where have I done that? I think it's ridiculous he played vs Detroit, but I'm no Bruce Arains, if you can't play, you can't play.

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

Zach Kruse -   49ers not having CB Ambry Thomas is a pretty big deal. Starter on the perimeter. Played really well last week in Dallas.

Its brutal. That means Josh Norman is playing....

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Offense is down MVS, Tonyan, Jenkins and Bak. 

Defense is down no one. 

This has to be the game the defense carries you to victory.

Josh Norman is good for like 3 DPIs or maybe 2 DPIs and a defensive holding. Just spam it over and over. 

12 minutes ago, Norm said:

Damn straight I'm doing it. 

Edited by packfanfb