• GDT - Wild Card Round || 49ers @ Cowboys •

WizardHawk

Just now, DaBoys said:

This defense tried. Its not on them.

I would 100% agree with this...   but if we can say Dak needs to over come all the OL penalties and WR drops then our D can not give up 5 straight scores to start the game.

but no matter   what really really hurts is now I got to listen to all the radio hosts crow who called for a SF win.......

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Shame on you for blaming Dak. No help to speak of. 

No help!? His defense held the 7th ranked offense to 23 points and gave him the ball back with a chance. He had pass pro all day. The offensive production was horrible, and Dak is a big reason why

Just now, DaBoys said:

No help!? His defense held the 7th ranked offense to 23 points and gave him the ball back with a chance. He had pass pro all day. The offensive production was horrible, and Dak is a big reason why

Obviously I’m talking about offensive help. He did not have pass pro all day whatsoever… what happened on the last play was happening all game. His receivers also can’t get open and can’t catch even when they do. CeeDee is incredibly over hyped and not reliable what so ever. 
Also, he has next to no run game to rely on. Dak gets blamed because it’s convenient… and that’s it.