• GDT - Wild Card Round || 49ers @ Cowboys •

WizardHawk

Well guys it's been fun. 

As for pro Dak/ con Dak, I go back to my post this morning.

I have more confidence in Daks ability to mess up than confidence in his ability to lead in a tough game.

He had his shot. I saw a deer in the headlights, not a leader.

Anyway, Happy New Year all, be well, stay safe and start your Mocks!

Edited by Rtnldave
  • Like 1

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Obviously I’m talking about offensive help. He did not have pass pro all day whatsoever… what happened on the last play was happening all game.

I’m not reading anything past this. You weren’t paying enough attention. Even the announcers said they brought the pressure they don’t normally. You say it happened all game? Bull. He had all day to throw damn near every attempt. Pause your TV. Rewind to QT 1 and rewatch. Because you missed the game. Count the seconds from snap to throw. 

We need a "what did you learn" thread. This is what I learned. 

CD is not that guy yet. He may get there, but he isnt there yet. 

Our OL is trash.

Dak can not play when his OL is trash (most QBs cant, but its very apparent with him)

Our DTs are still trash. 

Fans need to stop overrating our talent. 

Our team must be stupid with all these penalties. They know the rules. They just have no discipline. 

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

I’m not reading anything past this. You weren’t paying enough attention. Even the announcers said they brought the pressure they don’t normally. You say it happened all game? Bull. He had all day to throw damn near every attempt. Pause your TV. Rewind to QT 1 and rewatch. Because you missed the game. Count the seconds from snap to throw. 

I’m not saying it was literally every single play, but it was frequent. Regardless of the pressure, no one was open… ever. And even when they were, they couldn’t catch. Dak is only one guy.

One more point, McCarthy has to be the only head coach to beat Dallas in the post season while coaching for 2 different teams.

He beat us on the "catch/ no catch" while coaching GB, then he beat us as our iwn head coach. Peeeee Uweeee!

Just now, Rtnldave said:

Well guys it's been fun. 

As for pro Dak/ con Dak, I go back to my post this morning.

I have more doubt in Daks ability to mess up than confidence in his ability to lead in a tough game.

He had his shot. I saw a deer in the headlights, not a leader.

Anyway, Happy New Year all, be well, stay safe and start your Mocks!

Dak didn't do what he and we as fans needed to do today.  Was the loss all on him no of course not but based on Elite QB play we see in the league he needed to do better. Frankly in all levels of this game we failed badly and yet we still only going to loose by 6 points...  '

come on guys... run the clock punt..   no way are we going to score with 28 seconds left from our own what 20 with no timeouts.....

Interesting difference every time especially in critical spots 3rd long SF blitzed we struggled to even complete a pass... every time SF had 3rd long we dropped back in coverage and SF converted more often then not..