• GDT - Wild Card Round || 49ers @ Cowboys •

WizardHawk

1 minute ago, The_Slamman said:

Here’s the thing… Pollard could have actually been decent if given the playing time today.  If KM and MM can’t figure out that Zeke is worthless trying to run the ball on a bum knee… they don’t belong as head coaches.

Some validity to that.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well thats completely wrong. You are either in your emotions or you dont remember McNabb correctly.  

Maybe I don’t remember directly. I do know he was a top 10 pick and had a ton of success with Andy Reid.

3 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Maybe I don’t remember directly. I do know he was a top 10 pick and had a ton of success with Andy Reid.

As Biggie just pointed out regarding his career trajectory, it was proven pretty early in McNabbs career (after the superbowl) that he was an alcoholic. He showed up to that game drunk and lost it for the Eagles. After that, he got progressively worse until he was benched and then traded. 

He had ~5 years of great play. He also did it with normally the #1 (or top 5 at worst) defense in the NFL a la Trent Dilfer.

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Its practically impossible to rebuild a OL in 1 draft. But it needs major, major upgrades. 

Maybe if Jerry finally put Jimmy in the ring of honor the curse finally may be lifted. 
I was shocked to see how badly the Cowboys were manhandled up front today. 49ers dominated the line of scrimmage and if not for Jimmy this game would have been over. The penalties especially presnap has been a problem forever with this team. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its practically impossible to rebuild a OL in 1 draft. But it needs major, major upgrades. 

Drafting Trevor Penning in the 1st round and moving Collins back to LG would go a long way to solidifying the line. I would support it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

As Biggie just pointed out, it was proven pretty early in McNabbs career (after the superbowl) that he was an alcoholic. He showed up to that game drunk and lost it for the Eagles. After that, he got progressively worse until he was benched and then traded. 

Post-SB McNabb got exposed as a lazy, passive-aggressive primadonna with no leadership skills to speak of.

1 minute ago, cromagnum said:

I was shocked to see how badly the Cowboys were manhandled up front today.

According to PBWR - which is not some weird crazy advanced stat. Its simply a measure of how many seconds a player holds their block before getting beat. Our OL has been absolutely awful for weeks now. Like worst in the entire league. 

Its no wonder why so many are trying to blame the game on Dak. They dont realize how bad our OL is. If anyone heard the quote from Arians he said "As long as I have Brady and our OL stays healthy, we will score points". Thats the GOAT and even his coach realizes your QB will always look bad if your OL is terrible. 

• Like 1