• GDT - Wild Card Round || 49ers @ Cowboys •

WizardHawk

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

According to PBWR - which is not some weird crazy advanced stat. Its simply a measure of how many seconds a player holds their block before getting beat. Our OL has been absolutely awful for weeks now. Like worst in the entire league. 

Its no wonder why so many are trying to blame the game on Dak. They dont realize how bad our OL is. If anyone heard the quote from Arians he said "As long as I have Brady and our OL stays healthy, we will score points". Thats the GOAT and even his coach realizes your QB will always look bad if your OL is terrible. 

The defense line also got man handled. They knew they had to stop the run today and couldn’t do it. Dak had a chance in the end to steal a game. Didn’t get it done in the end.

3 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

The defense line also got man handled. They knew they had to stop the run today and couldn’t do it. Dak had a chance in the end to steal a game. Didn’t get it done in the end.

Agreed, though I do put a fairly large portion of how that 2nd to last drive ended on Wilson. Dak lobbed that ball 40 yards. It was in the air forever. Dude couldnt turn his head from right to left? 

Thats pathetic. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Agreed, though I do put a fairly large portion of how that 2nd to last drive ended on Wilson. Dak lobbed that ball 40 yards. It was in the air forever. Dude couldnt turn his head from right to left? 

Thats pathetic. 

Don't forget the dropped pass by CD right before the 2 minute warning. It would have been a short gain, maybe 4 or 5 yards. Certainly, better at 3rd 5 or 6 than 3rd and 11.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Don't forget the dropped pass by CD right before the 2 minute warning. It would have been a short gain, maybe 4 or 5 yards. Certainly, better at 3rd 5 or 6 than 3rd and 11.

I am very disappointed in CD. Its only the broadcast, so its not a true picture, but I tried to watch his routes. Dude looked like he was quitting on half his routes if he didnt think the ball was coming to him. 

Again, this is a snap judgement, but I thought he played terrible. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I am very disappointed in CD. Its only the broadcast, so its not a true picture, but I tried to watch his routes. Dude looked like he was quitting on half his routes if he didnt think the ball was coming to him. 

Again, this is a snap judgement, but I thought he played terrible. 

Well, I wouldn't be surprised. WR's seem to have that tendency in their DNA.

7 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I suppose Dak should be blamed for the 14 penalties as well.

No, Dak should be blamed for

-All the bad throws that he made

-His INT and his Fumble

-The passes that were blocked

-Not reading the blitz and not getting the ball out quickly

-Holding the ball too long and taking sacks

-And being the 3rd highest paid player in the league, with a healthy offense and sputtering to 17 measly points against the 6th seed in the conference , down 2 of their top defensive players for at least a half, at Home in the playoffs

-And he has a role in the pre-snap penalties

That's what Dak should be blamed for 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dont forget giving up 10 points before we ran our 4th play. Also Daks fault. 

Bro, I want you to know that while you were banned I had your back.  I told people that you are the best at making excuses for Dak.  Much of this forum is going to need your optimism as reality sets in.  

• Like 2

Just now, The_Slamman said:

Bro, I want you to know that while you were banned I had your back.  I told people that you are the best at making excuses for Dak.  Much of this forum is going to need your optimism as reality sets in.  

Thanks, you were always the best at being passive aggressive. 

37 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats pathetic. 

They were inside the 50 with over 2 minutes left and couldn’t get another first down. It was a tough catch for Wilson. I would have thrown in it up to Amare since it was an all out blitz. Go to your best players to make the play when you need it most.