• GDT - Wild Card Round || 49ers @ Cowboys •

WizardHawk

Same old sorry *** Cowboys.  It won't matter who leaves or who we sign or draft.  The results will be the same.  A quarter century + of mediocrity is on my side to back me up.  Crippling contracts to a handful of players is not going to help us either.

As the playoffs move on I'm pulling for the Titans.  Not because they are the top seed in the AFC.  Tennessee is the opposite of the Cowboys.  There's no flash with the Titans.  Just a hard nosed, disciplined football team.

Anyone but Green Bay in the NFC however I think the Packers are the team to beat.

6 minutes ago, Northland said:

Same old sorry *** Cowboys.  It won't matter who leaves or who we sign or draft.  The results will be the same.  A quarter century + of mediocrity is on my side to back me up.  Crippling contracts to a handful of players is not going to help us either.

As the playoffs move on I'm pulling for the Titans.  Not because they are the top seed in the AFC.  Tennessee is the opposite of the Cowboys.  There's no flash with the Titans.  Just a hard nosed, disciplined football team.

Anyone but Green Bay in the NFC however I think the Packers are the team to beat.

Can’t argue with you at all. The Cowboys went from a great franchise with a great winning tradition to a mediocre franchise who never gets it done in the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

Can’t argue with you at all. The Cowboys went from a great franchise with a great winning tradition to a mediocre franchise who never gets it done in the playoffs. 

It's not sour grapes or some emotionally overwrought reaction on my part.  I bet on the 49ers.  I knew Dallas would fail to play four quarters and lose.  It's in their DNA. Before I get hysterical reactions like how dare you bet against Dallas remember you bet with your head not your heart.  I didn't like this matchup when it was announced.

1 hour ago, Northland said:

It's not sour grapes or some emotionally overwrought reaction on my part.  I bet on the 49ers.  I knew Dallas would fail to play four quarters and lose.  It's in their DNA. Before I get hysterical reactions like how dare you bet against Dallas remember you bet with your head not your heart.  I didn't like this matchup when it was announced.

While I understand your thought process I just can not imagine in any way me even thinking remotely it is good for Dallas to loose

Idk what it worse, being a Cowboys fan at my age and never getting a chance to truly experience the days of a successful organization or being the generation who go to experience the teams in the 70s and 90s and now this is the trash you’re given. Probably need to just stop supporting anything about this dumpster fire, it’s pathetic top to bottom. 

• Like 1

Cowboys also need to figure out their offensive identity. Are we a passing or running team. The OL needs to be addressed to reflect that. The 49ers are what they are...a running team with a stout front 4 defense. They beat us with simplicity. 

1 hour ago, atran35 said:

Cowboys also need to figure out their offensive identity. Are we a passing or running team. The OL needs to be addressed to reflect that. The 49ers are what they are...a running team with a stout front 4 defense. They beat us with simplicity. 

We're a passing team. We put all our eggs in the Dak Prescott passing ability basket and this is what happens when good teams go out and gameplan to make Dak Prescott beat them

8 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

How about the team play better Jane? Team was lucky to be in the game in the first half and got a gift from Jimmy to have a chance to win. I don’t blame anyone 25 years of frustration and that’s a lot of money to spend to watch garbage football

Not coming in here to troll, when my bears are out I’m kinda pulling for Dallas in the playoffs. Seems the consensus of cowboys fans on other social media say the cowboys lost because the ref didn’t spot it in time but thankfully you are all able (at least in the last few pages) to anoint the blame to the actual reasons you weren’t able to win yesterday. 

Bummer it didn’t work out for you guys this year. I thought you guys impressed at times. Parsons is the real deal and Diggs shows promise as well. 

Question, and it has little to nothing to do with the game...Where do you guys prefer Parsons getting majority of his snaps next season? Do you want him at LB or at the edge? As a non-Cowboys fan who did not watch all the games but saw plenty of them, I think it would be better if he played on the edge. I get you guys have Lawrence/Gregory, but this man is a SPECIAL edge rusher and doesn't seem to have nearly the same impact at LB. Maybe rotate Gregory/Lawrence on the other side and just let Parsons tee off on the QB. Or will that put the LB situation in a bad spot?