Wild Card Weekend GDT: Raiders (10-7) @ Bengals (10-7) - You Wanna Talk About Playoffs!?!?!?

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • ***** Cats
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

That was such a bad play. Rewatching it. Waller wasn't even going for the endzone. Your best player in the RZ. Unreal.

As much as they’d shot themselves in the foot all game, not going to Waller at all after you have first and goal with the season on the line might be the worst of it all. Maybe still not as demoralizing as Simpson’s holding that cost them a third and goal at the 1. 

• Like 1

Carr is horrible, can’t score more than 20 points consistently, horrible in red zone like worst ever prolly cuz he a one read qb, yea r team sucks n our coach sucks but if we had a qb we win that game every time he gets into red zone it’s fg it’s pretty pathetic if we can trade him they should if not play out contract then move on he has set us back more than Russell he not good enough to take us anywhere it’s true I kno his fanboys will defend him but that’s the problem it’s always other ppl fault if only we had 2000 ravens def n the best ol n rb then he would b good 

That was a rough loss but at least we went out swinging on our feet.  We fought til the end.  At a few points we were counted out, but we fought hard and that’s all you can ask for.  Given the weaknesses of our roster at CB,S and overall weakness of the OL I can’t walk away mad at this team and organization.

• Like 2

Just now, Raiderlife24 said:

Carr is horrible, can’t score more than 20 points consistently, horrible in red zone like worst ever prolly cuz he a one read qb, yea r team sucks n our coach sucks but if we had a qb we win that game every time he gets into red zone it’s fg it’s pretty pathetic if we can trade him they should if not play out contract then move on he has set us back more than Russell he not good enough to take us anywhere it’s true I kno his fanboys will defend him but that’s the problem it’s always other ppl fault if only we had 2000 ravens def n the best ol n rb then he would b good 

And so it begins…

• Like 6

Okay, feel good story is over.  We looked bad out there. 

penalties and red zone woes feel like discipline issues and that falls on coaches.  

I agree with the others that we need a management overhaul.  Carr should stay as I don’t see anyway we improve the QB position (I’m expecting Rogers to stay in GB or head off to Denver).

• Like 1

The first play to zay was perfectly set up to throw the slant behind bates. Carr moved him with his eyes. Got stuck on zay. 

The last play was just awful all the way around. The routes didn't make sense. It was an awful play call. 

Team fought hard. Rich a good dude. But we have to get a better staff in here and let the chips fall where they may. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Raiderlife24 said:

Not another one 

• Like 2