Wild Card Weekend GDT: Raiders (10-7) @ Bengals (10-7) - You Wanna Talk About Playoffs!?!?!?

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • ***** Cats
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Oh lord. You got some proof of this or you just assuming nonsense. 

I mean, you're bitching about him holding the ball "too long" when he barely made it through a single progression before he's getting smacked by a virtually unimpeded pass rusher. 

You seem to like bitching about Carr just for the sake of bitching, is all. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by ronjon1990
  • Like 2

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

I mean, you're bitching about him holding the ball "too long" when he barely made it through a single progression before he's getting smacked by a virtually unimpeded pass rusher. 

You seem to like bitching about Carr just for the sake of bitching, is all. 🤷🏼‍♂️

It's Carr's fault the OL keeps committing false starts.  It's also his fault that they can't pass block.  He really needs to get in there and help them block too.

• Like 1

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

My opinion is he had time to get rid of the ball. He did. You don't have to agree. Just like he fumbles all the time. Which if I was doing what you said,  I be would doing that about the fumble. But I didn't say a word cause just about anybody fumbles in that situation. So again your just assuming nonsense. 

• Like 1