Wildcard Round GDT - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

13 minutes ago, Ninerholic said:

Nice, I'm at a 5 since I know it will come down to the end so it's essentially a 50/50 game. Just like the Bengals, Titans and Rams games.

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think we lose 30-20 with about a 35-40% chance to win. So 3.5 or 4

I could see that with the Cowboys getting a late TD. I don't see it that way but either way it should be a one possessions game with less than 5 minutes to go. 

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Same thing I asked Cowboys fans, confidence meter from 1-10?

I'm at a 7. I think if Kyle sticks to the run game like I think he will, we should win this game fairly easy. If he tries to get cute, yea we will lose. If Jimmy has to win us the game, I don't like our chances. He COULD win it, but it's not suitable nor our style of winning. 

I also don't like the media picking us to win, I hate win they do predictions and 9/10 pick us. I hate having those types of odds, I rather everyone chooses Dallas and we complete an upset.

Living in Texas, I would love for us to whip them or at least get the victory. 

• Like 1

We need more than just Mitchell by the way! I said it before, but Wilson and even Sermon need to get their touches! We already know Mitchell and Deebo will get the ball, but if Kyle wants us to get deep into the playoffs we need to keep Mitchell and Deebo healthy/fresh! I honestly feel like Kyle knows how to win in the playoffs, run the dang ball and play action (or roll outs).

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, adamq said:

8. I think we will bully them and destroy in TOP

WHY CAN'T I HAVE YOUR CONFIDENCE????? Smh, I'm at a 5 and I don't think that is going to change. Again, I'm already bracing for a last possession game to determine the winner. Not unlike our games with the Titans/Rams/Bengals. IF we have a shot to put the Cowboys away, I hope Shanny goes for it and is not conservative. McVay being conservative last week very well may be the only reason we are still playing. 

• Like 3

I’m at a 7. I feel better about this game than going into rams game. I like the matchup and just don’t see the turnovers happening for the cowboys. I think they’re overrated and when not against weak competition, they are just above average. I think short passes with long runs afterwards and a strong running game kill the cowboys and that’s exactly our offense. 

Would be higher than a 7 but I think there’s about a 30% chance that Jimmy comes out just looking to lose the game with bonehead throws for picks. Not likely, but definitely a possibility 

• Like 1